Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

finding it hard

Discussion in 'Exante' started by bexterj24, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    im in wk 5 n im finding it really hard i admit ive not been drinking all the water im ment to but i havnt drank much of anything not sure why. i keep pinchin ham n cheese not loads just bits. i dnt think i will have damaged anythin i just dnt understand why im findin it so hard like tonight instead of thinkin im gunna have a bar for tea im thinking of what food to make grrrr ive gotta snap out of it n be strong.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    iv been the same as you this week, just got bored of it but im not going to give up. Because iv been feeling like this iv decided to add a meal tonight, have you thought about this?

4. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    I guess it's something that a few of us, myself included, suffer from. A sort of wall you hit and once you've got over it you'll be back on track (just as I did) :D

Come on ladies, you can do this, stay strong!! :D

5. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    To be really honest i dont want to eat tonight but i feel like my body needs a little kick to get out and over this rut! we can do it!!

6. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeh i added a meal last night just chicken n salad n didnt eat it all thing is i dnt wanna eat i dnt wanna give up im going to do this think im just havin one of those days :( x

7. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    im eating tonight but im not seeing it as giving up. I'll eat tonight then back to 100% tomorrow. Do you do any exercise to lift your energy levels?

8. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oooh i didnt mean having aam day was giving up i just ment in general ;) yeh done zumba everyday n loadsa jobs in house heavy lifting didnt stop all day yesterday n monday lol.doin zumba later to once kids are in bed. x

9. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    ahhh i love zumba. I started swimming but i got a new tattoo last week so i cant go for another week :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.