Finding it really hard today on Day 5

platinumbabe

Not sure why but finding it very hard today . So hungry ............not sure whether its cause I had a late night 4am and TOTM has anything to do with it but Im starving.
Been doing plenty to keep busy but feel shaky so stopped.

Hi, it's probably a combination of everything - but don't worry, it will pass soon and you'll be fine. Just think in a few days you'll be popping on those scales and getting a fab weightloss. Good Luck

Hi, i was the same on day 5... its at that point that i usually give in.. but this time i got through it and im on day 7 and feel fine now.. drink more water and you will be fine xx

Sorry to hear ur feelin a bit rubbish, keep at it tho coz it pron has a lot to do with the late night and TOTM, tomorrow is a new day!xx

feeling better , had my mushroom soup which I loved and have bought a bottle of tesco still strawberry water , thought having something sweet might help and it has.
Thank you for all your support x

Was today a better day for you? I think that weekends / TOTM do make being on a vlcd much, much harder. It also takes a little while for our bodies to get used to this strange new regime that we are putting ourselves through. Hope you are feeling better.

Nixi

hi nix , today was a lot easy , had loads to do though so thats probably why . Went shopping for wedding outfit for my brothers wedding and then had a pile of ironing to do when i got in so I kept busy. Didnt have my soup till 9pm . Hope you have had a good weekend too , cant believe I have my weigh in on Tuesday to see how my first week has been . Ordered my 4 week shakes & bars so they should come tuesday and need to go out tomorrow and get some water from tescos. Got the still strawberry water on saturday and used it as a treat as I was feeling a little low on saturday. Hope your getting on ok and hopefully speak to you soon.
Su x

Back