Finding it tough today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ava, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. ava

ava Silver Member

:cry:

God i'm finding it hard going today, just made my son's tea for him and i was so tempted to have a mouthfull (i didn't)
    It wasn't even anything great i just wanted some, same when i made his lunch but again i resisted.

Please tell me it gets easier, i thought by day 10 i would be feeling ok but today has been rubbish.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Well done on resisting temptation !!

It DOES get easier - it IS a bit strange not actually eating anything....hopefully next week when you can have bars will help :rolleyes:

Stay strong - you're doing great !

love

Debz x

4. ava

ava Silver Member

Thanks debz, looking forward to the bars as i'm on 4 packs a day and starting to go off the shakes!

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Keep at it, you are doing great so far. Just think of your next weigh in ... you will feel great when you stand on those scales and see your loss! Its just your mind trying to play games with you ... wants you to have what you have to put on hold till your slimmer.

6. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Keep going. I lost count of the number of times I have been where you are now. On Friday nite I came on here and I actually thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I was crying. But it has passed .....yes, I still desire food, I always will I think but I get weighed tomorrow night and I hope I have a bigger weight loss than last week's disappointment. I will post tomorrow night regardless so I will either be in a good mood, or a bad mood. Keep at it and think of your bikini x

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - know wot you mean...I switched my 'favourite flavours' every few days....funny how you get sick of the same ones !!

stick with it - ur doin great !!!

love

Debz xx

8. rolo

rolo Full Member

Me too Ava, i'm on day 10 and i've been craving pizza badly. I'm glad i managed to resisit the call to domino's though. I really miss eating and hope it gets easier too soon.

Roz x

9. Mia

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Ha Ha - my craving is pizza too and I'm not even a pizza lover. Must be the mixture of different flavours all together lol

10. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    LOL another pizza lover!!

We should start a friday night supporters club as thats when so many of us feel very very down!!

Was that pizza / takeaway day for all of you too?

Ava, it does get easier.... Although it does remain tricky to make dinners for people without even tasting.... But it will be worth it in the end!!!

11. Mia

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Yeah, I've only been a member for a few weeks but I get on this site and moan and complain (and sometimes cry) every Friday - and no doubt will do it again this friday lol

12. ava

ava Silver Member

Pizza :drool:

Thanks all, the support here is fab :D

Today has been better, but i have realy gone off the shakes so need to re think what i'll be having next week. roll on weigh day on fri!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.