Finding it tough today

ava

Silver Member
:cry:

God i'm finding it hard going today, just made my son's tea for him and i was so tempted to have a mouthfull (i didn't)
It wasn't even anything great i just wanted some, same when i made his lunch but again i resisted.

Please tell me it gets easier, i thought by day 10 i would be feeling ok but today has been rubbish.

:cry:

God i'm finding it hard going today, just made my son's tea for him and i was so tempted to have a mouthfull (i didn't)
It wasn't even anything great i just wanted some, same when i made his lunch but again i resisted.

Please tell me it gets easier, i thought by day 10 i would be feeling ok but today has been rubbish.

Well done on resisting temptation !!

It DOES get easier - it IS a bit strange not actually eating anything....hopefully next week when you can have bars will help :rolleyes:

Stay strong - you're doing great !

love

Debz x

Thanks debz, looking forward to the bars as i'm on 4 packs a day and starting to go off the shakes!

Keep at it, you are doing great so far. Just think of your next weigh in ... you will feel great when you stand on those scales and see your loss! Its just your mind trying to play games with you ... wants you to have what you have to put on hold till your slimmer.

Keep going. I lost count of the number of times I have been where you are now. On Friday nite I came on here and I actually thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I was crying. But it has passed .....yes, I still desire food, I always will I think but I get weighed tomorrow night and I hope I have a bigger weight loss than last week's disappointment. I will post tomorrow night regardless so I will either be in a good mood, or a bad mood. Keep at it and think of your bikini x

Thanks debz, looking forward to the bars as i'm on 4 packs a day and starting to go off the shakes!

Hiya - know wot you mean...I switched my 'favourite flavours' every few days....funny how you get sick of the same ones !!

stick with it - ur doin great !!!

love

Debz xx

Ha Ha - my craving is pizza too and I'm not even a pizza lover. Must be the mixture of different flavours all together lol

LOL another pizza lover!!

We should start a friday night supporters club as thats when so many of us feel very very down!!

Was that pizza / takeaway day for all of you too?

Ava, it does get easier.... Although it does remain tricky to make dinners for people without even tasting.... But it will be worth it in the end!!!

Yeah, I've only been a member for a few weeks but I get on this site and moan and complain (and sometimes cry) every Friday - and no doubt will do it again this friday lol

Pizza :drool:

Thanks all, the support here is fab :D

Today has been better, but i have realy gone off the shakes so need to re think what i'll be having next week. roll on weigh day on fri!

Back