Finding Motivation!

alyrose

I'm finding it really hard to stay motivated. I'll do one good day then fall the next, I just can't seem to stick to the plan :(

I've done special k before and lost just under 2 stone! I can't for the life of me remember how I motivated myself to do it.

Do you have any good tips on motivation? I'm sure myself and many others would love to know!

Aly x

A big one for me is acid reflux. If i have a bad day and stuff myself full of crap i end up in pain and vomiting.

At the end of the day the only person who can keep you motivated fully is you. We can help steer you but ultimately its your choice. (dont mean for that to sound as mean as it does)

How about coming on here if temptation strikes?? Type it out and see if it passes. Hth.

thanks for the advice :)

No problem. :)

Just read that back and it sounds quite *****y, didnt mean it that way honest! Basically what i meant is you know what motivates you. Keep that/those things in mind.

It's ok, I know things don't always convey the way we want them to online! :)

I understand what you mean, just don't know what my motivation was before and it's quite frustrating. Hoping to get some generic tips :)

Maybe just take it one day at a time? Feel good when each one passes 100%? Then weeks. Maybe treat yourself to something after a 100% week. New nail polish, a beauty treatment? If i can stick to my 2 stone off by june goal im going to buy myself some nice new summer sandals just because i deserve them.

Maybe if you did that your previous motivation would come back?

Seem to have got some motivation back, on day two and doing well. This is usually the hardest day for me, or day three...

After that my body is used to not having so much sugar and chocolate and general junk in it and doesn't crave it so much :)

I won a free wash&blow dry at my local salon but have told myself I can't use it until I'm under 10st 7lbs (I got down to 10st 7lbs last time but have struggled to get past it)

Back