Finding Products...

Scarybush

Hey guys an gals,

I'm living in the REP of Ireland and am planning on beginning my Dukan Live change in the nxt 2 weeks, I have been researching recepies and menus an what not.. But am finding it hard to find the little things in shops down here ( Quack, an Fromage Frais and oat bran..)

Just wondering if there's anyone the REP of Ireland that can help with tracking down where I can get these all important products.

And if there is a Dukan dressing or sauce that doesn't have egg yolks in it, as i've High colestrol and want to keep my egg yolk intake to a minimum...

thanks

Marie

Hey Marie, good luck as you start your Dukan journey.

My local Supervalu stocks Flahavan's Oatbran. The 750g bag easily lasts a month.

I have found quark in Asda as I live near the border with NI but that may not be an option for you in the midlands. Fat free isn't always available though.

I'm keeping a diary here on minimins and posting in the daily menu thread and it's really benefiting me. The experienced Dukaners are great at giving advice and making sure you don't make mistakes at the beginning when you're learning.

All the best! :) Xx

Oatbran you can order online no problem.

There are lots of sauces you can make without eggs. In fact, I never use eggs in sauces! For salad dressing, I usually use a spoonful of fat free fromage frais and vinegar. Or even just vinegar. Or often nothing at all! On PV days, use tomatoes, rather, as sauce base perhaps.

Hey Marie, good luck as you start your Dukan journey.

My local Supervalu stocks Flahavan's Oatbran. The 750g bag easily lasts a month.

I have found quark in Asda as I live near the border with NI but that may not be an option for you in the midlands. Fat free isn't always available though.

I'm keeping a diary here on minimins and posting in the daily menu thread and it's really benefiting me. The experienced Dukaners are great at giving advice and making sure you don't make mistakes at the beginning when you're learning.

All the best! :) Xx

Thanks very much Lausanne, have to get bout an hour for myself to sit down and do a shopping list, plus a month of menus,
Just wondering.. Are you finding the Diet Expensive. I was doing the Exante for bout a month but fell off and am near enuf back at my starting weight.. found it so har to stay with.. so I'm gona give Dukan a go.

Thanks very much Lausanne, have to get bout an hour for myself to sit down and do a shopping list, plus a month of menus,
Just wondering.. Are you finding the Diet Expensive. I was doing the Exante for bout a month but fell off and am near enuf back at my starting weight.. found it so har to stay with.. so I'm gona give Dukan a go.

I'm actually in Switzerland at the minute where all food is d*mn dear. I think when I return home in September, I'll be able to buy in bulk, cook and freeze to keep costs down. All the best with Dukan and I look forward to seeing your updates here :) Xx

Back