Finding shakes hard to stomach burlt carrying

Well dobe your soon get used to them! U cud try drinking with a straw or holding ur nose! Poor you im lucky coz i like the shakes! :)

Chocolate shake - use hot water instead and add a spoonful of coffee, can you say Mocha? *drool*
Vanilla shake - drink with straw (I normally do this) or crush up some ice, add a spoonful of coffee, blitz the crap out of it and POW! Instant Latte :D
Strawberry shake - Suffer for the next week and never make the mistake of getting it again :p
Chicken Soup - meh.... I liked it at first, then it made me gag after a while... everyone's different on this one.

Happy trails! :D

I've just found out how much better the shakes are when blended with ice:D

Now on day 6 I really look forward to them!

Just keep going Michael. I only have Chocolate shakes i can't stand any of the others. it will get easier, make sure you are drinking lots and lots of water. keep thinking Ketosis is only a couple of days away.

How did you find your first day?!

I found day one ok but I think today will be so much better, I feel different already and enjoying it cant wait to get to ketosis! :) how are you all getting on?

Hi all ive got me 2nd WI tomorrow, the first 4 days i found hard but im used to it nw, it doesnt bother me cooking for the family.
I feel alot healthier to cos not having all the junk food, i tried the chicken soup yuck, so i just stick to the strawberry i actually really like it lol.
good luck to all and well done on your weight losses!!!!!

week 1 = 7lb
week 2 =

Good luck jo on your WI!

Back