• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fingers Crossed?!?!

Ok.. So.. Lost 7 stone on WW. Have put about 2 back on.. And I've now come over to the other side (SW) he he! Started 2 weeks ago and got to say I love the diet and freedom etc! BUT.. Last week when I weighed myself I'd put on1lb! Gutted!

Oh well.. I've stuck at it and I'm weighing myself tomorrow?!?!? Please please please let me have a loss!!!

SJ xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

boo68

One day at a time
Ok.. So.. Lost 7 stone on WW. Have put about 2 back on.. And I've now come over to the other side (SW) he he! Started 2 weeks ago and got to say I love the diet and freedom etc! BUT.. Last week when I weighed myself I'd put on1lb! Gutted!

Oh well.. I've stuck at it and I'm weighing myself tomorrow?!?!? Please please please let me have a loss!!!

SJ xx
Hiya Sarah

Well first of all congratulations on your weight loss! Don't worry if you stick to the plan you will lose weight :) are you going to a class or from home? Either way you will find lots of support on here, good luck on your journey Boo xx

Hi and welcome to the dark side lol...xx

Crumble

One day at a time
I'm doing SW online so weigh in at home. Have tons to lose myself and really admire you for that fantastic loss.

So how is it different from WW freedom-wise? Always love to find out what people are eating. :D

Hope the scales are good for you tomorrow. ;)