Finished TFR early

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Niyid, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Niyid

Niyid Member

Lipotrim TFR
    Hi all, just to let you know i have decided as of today to finish my LT TFR after 3 1/2 weeks. I've had a really good weight loss so far (1 1/2 stone):D and am really happy with that but for the last 3/4 days i've been finding it really hard:sigh:. Don't know why, maybe it's the extra exercise i've been doing but it was just getting too hard and i don't want to cheat so i've started the refeed and am going to use up the shakes i have left.
    I've still more weight to lose so i'm going to try the maintenance programme and i also picked up this book for £3 Antony Worrall Thompson's GI Diet: Antony Worrall Thompson, Mabel Blades, Jane Suthering: Books
    Anyway i'm still going to stick about on this forum but i would just like to thank you:thankyou: all for your advice and laughter over the past couple of weeks. Keep it up everyone:cool:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Keep up the water drinking, or the dreaded water retention will add half a stone straight back! Good luck!!
  4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck for the future hun, glad to hear you won't be abandoning us!

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

6. San

San Full Member

Good luck Niyid
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.