Finmanlog Needs to lose 28 pounds!

finmanlog

So I've been lurking for a few weeks now, reading a bunch of diaries and posts and am so glad I am able to join and post my own journey. I'm basically doing SlimFast but I don't have a 500 calorie meal, I have one Weight Watcher frozen meal at lunch which is 300 calories, so then I'll have a light dinner and an extra snack. So yesterday for example:

Morning:

Slim Fast (130)
Skim Milk (80)

Clementines (70)

Afternoon:
WW Lasagna (310)

Apple (77)

Evening:
Chicken Breast (110)
Salad (20)
Slim Fast (130)
Skim Milk (80)

Special K Pastry crisp (100)

Total: 1,107

So I feel like I need a lot more food to feel full, but can still keep it under my allowed calories.

On November 11 I was 176 pounds and now, day 15 of my diet, I'm 168.8 :)

Thanks for stopping by everyone :)

Today was a busy, busy day! I didn't even eat that much, my calories are under 900. I find my appetite is very low when it's TOTM, I'm busy and stressed. I lost something very important and it bothered me so much I didn't really eat much for dinner, then went out and now I'm too tired to eat anymore.

Anyways to show my commitment to the diet I bought the large container of slim fast powder lol. I couldn't find any weight watchers frozen dinners on sale so I just bought Michelina, which is half the price and about the same number of calories. I don't think WW puts fairy dust in their dinners so I think these will work just as well.

Thanks Rachel, I did actually find what I lost and had a fantastic day! I woke up and lost 1.4 pounds (hooray!), kept busy all day and kept my calories at about 1,100 which is still light but I'm not starving myself. I guess since it's been 17 days my appetite has probably decreased a little so it's easier to cut back. I'm also okay with being a little hungry at night and don't rush to snacks. I keep telling myself, cookies and chocolate will still be around when I'm fitter so I just have to wait :) The one thing I'm dreading after all this water weight is gone is plateauing... since I've been a serial dieter for 7 years now I know that once I plateau I get upset and depressed and give up. But when I read about other people's journey's it really motivates me to keep trying and to keep going.

Another benefit of this diet is I've completely stopped eating out and buying tea on my way to work, so my wallet is getting bigger as I try to get smaller :)

hello! So I had my three week weigh in today, I weighed in at 166.9 which is a 1.6 pound loss. Hooray! I weigh myself daily (bad habit, oops) and yesterday I was 165.8 so I actually gained a pound in a day which made me sad but I'm still happy with my loss so far. I have measurements from August 18th and I've lost an inch on my belly/hips/waist so I know this is definitely going in the right direction. I'm still fat but I'm not completely disgusted when I look in the mirror. I usually wear a US 14 pant but its become a little big so I'm starting to wear my 12's again. But last week I didn't go over calories at all so I'm sticking to it!

so today i had my four week weight in and I'm 164.9, down two pounds! woo! I've been sticking to my calories, usually a little under and I can definitely feel a reduction in the mid section so I am sooooooooooo happy to see continued results. I hope I can do 1-2 more pounds this week GW!!!

I've been fasting during the day for two days now so I hope this doesn't mess up my metabolism. I have noticed signs of dehydration so i'm trying to increase my water intake at night since I don't eat during the day. the fast is only for another couple days and maybe a couple days next week. last year I spent $600 to do a Dr. Bernstein diet, and lost probably 20 pounds in 6 weeks, but honestly, what a waste of money. I lost 11 pounds on my own, it hasn't been easy and I've been tempted a lot and hungry a lot, but I wish I had the willpower earlier. oh well. what's done is done.

So I try to do my weigh ins and diary updates every Wednesday but i was home all day today and am super bored so I'm putting in a mini update :)

Weighed in at 161.3 today, which is a loss of 3.6 pounds! woot woot! So in total ive lost almost 14 pounds since the start of my diet, 7 pounds since I started this diary. It's been five weeks and it's been going great. My sugar addiction has gone tremendously, I had 1/2 a sweet georgia brown and it served it's purpose, i don't feel like eating three more lol. the most amazing part is I have PCOS and losing weight is very hard for us, but it shows that if you can start off slow, then stick to it, it can happen. i haven't gone over my calories since I started the diet.

A typical day for me is: two slim fast shakes, a WW frozen meal for lunch with 2 cups of salad, and three snacks. A snack is usually a couple broghies (these things are amazing!! a must for any diet), a 60 cal cheese stick, a couple clementines or an apple, and/or some gold fish crackers or veggie straws. i keep it easy and simple so that i can easily track my calories in my app. and yes, i keep telling myself i can indulge when im fit so i just avoid all the sugary stuff with ease. the most important is not eating out. the restaurant will still be there when i'm fit so i just have to wait.

:)

Back