Finsh date at last!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by size10bikini, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hi all, I have decided to finish on friday 1st oct and start my refeed on saturday 2nd. Which now gives me exactly 18 days of tfr left. I only have 5.5lb to get to a healthy weight but want to get a bit below that which surely can be done in 18 days. The end is in sight yay!! I'll have done tfr for almost 9 weeks then.
    Big thankyou to all you lipotrimmers new and old you kept me going through all these weeks. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Well done size 12, youre nearly there. Good luck :)
    Emma x

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done size 10 good luck with re-feed xx

5. size10bikini

Thankyou! Slight problem now that lipotrim have told my pharmacy they are not allowed to sell LT below bmi 25 which could be next week for me. The pharmacist said he wont make me stop suddenly and will give me another week, how annoying so in two weeks time I may have to stop. I'm a size 14 so much for size 10!

6. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Surely they mean a starting BMI of 25 size 10? It doesnt make sense to cut someone off who is trying to get to a goal as long as its within the healthy weight range. Good luck with your size 10 huni xx

7. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Hi size 10, doesn't make much sense to me either....I can understand that LT isn't available to anyone starting out with a BMI of less than 25 but as you've only got a week or so to go to get to your target, which is still a within the healthy BMI for your height ( I assume?) then why on earth should you stop now? It's like pulling out of a race just before the finishing line even though you know you're winning! Does that make sense?

Perhaps someone who's already got to target will be able to advise you as to how their pharmacist dealt with the matter.....personally I think that mine is quite slack! I went to see her having done LT through her at the beginning of last year, she remembered me and simply weighed me (I still weighed less than when I started last year and lost 21lbs) gave me what I asked for and wished me the best of luck.....no hassle whatsoever!

Surely it's up to you to decide what your final weight is going to be?

8. size10bikini

You would think it would be up to me as long as healthy. So if I have a bad few days I would be overweight again? How demotivating. I'll take it a week at a time, like I said I only have 2 and bit weeks in my plan so we will see. So wanted to be a size 12 at least!!!

9. Wamser

Wamser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr
    Hi size ten I too have to stop sooner than I wanted
    to as my Pharmacist says when bmi under 25 then
    the body starts to eat at muscle she will let me get to
    9. 10 but that's it so I am doing Exante for last ten pounds
    then refeed ! Maybe look into Exante ? X

10. size10bikini

Hmm don't lke the idea of my body eating my muscle lol. I at least have 2 more weeks but had planned on 3 then was going to see how i felt and maybe do another week etc. I'll stick with my 18 days planned for now. xx

11. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done on getting on so well and having the end in sight. Don't worry about being short a eek. You can knock off the last couple of pounds through healthy eating and watching the overall calorie intake. After all, if you return to your old ways then so will the pounds!! New body, new lifestyle has got to be your motto now!!

12. BIGTsmallt

BIGTsmallt Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all
    just a suggestion. Why don't u try wearing really heavy clothes? They won't fund out?

13. size10bikini

LOL like lead weight in your pockets etc. Quite a good idea, think i will wear my heaviest jeans and have a massive drink of water before i get weighed may keep me just under bmi 25. Thanks! x

14. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    lol at your last post
    but would like to say a big congratulations on almost finishing it must feel great to finaly get there. i am just starting week 9 and enjoying it and loving the weight loss but would totally love to be at my goal lol. good luck in the future x x x

15. Wilhelminajmd

Wilhelminajmd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Wow - well done - you've done brillilantly!! I hope that you're able to get to your goal before they take you off of the programme......good luck

16. size10bikini

Thankyou, it does feel good. Its the first time on any diet that i have reached goal so my first time at maintenance. really looking forward to it. xx

17. size10bikini

Thanks, just 4 lb to go now so should be ok. Exactly 2 weeks today til i finish and boy I can't wait. xx

18. Dahlia Rose

Dahlia Rose Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    hi hun! im giving myself another month on TFR so you'll have to keep in touch so we can make sure we both stay motivated! x

19. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    I underestimated how liberating it is to set an end date! I've decided my end date will be Friday 19th November - so almost 9 weeks away but having that date in mind instead of just thinking 'I'm on this until goal'!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.