Step 1 Sole Source Firsr week

LadyDiet

Hi everyone, can you people tell me how to survive first day, second, third ... where do you take power to go whole day just on 3 products and what time do you take it ?

I have no help in my at all ... Got just products ... I can see myself after 6 months but have no willpower to start. I have set up my first day for tomorrow but the worst fear is ... Will I make it? ...
Please tell me how goin through all day?

Thanks in advance

I normally don't have my first shake until 11am ish which really fills me up - 2nd shake about 4pm and then last one about 7 or 8pm - I've never been a breakfast person so this suits me - I do also have a giant tea pot fall of peppermint tea on my desk at work which I drink all day with a couple of sweeteners and this helps as well as loads of water -

I have my first shake at 8:30 before I go to work, then my next shake at about 2, then my last one at about 7ish. Make sure I drink loads of water and green/peppermint tea to keep me full between meals, I must have about 3.5 litres of fluid a day (as well as what's in my shakes) so loo trips keep me occupied!

I know it seems like a long slog, but it will be worth it in the end, and you end up getting addicted to weigh in's which keeps you on track!

I have my first shake at 8:30 before I go to work, then my next shake at about 2, then my last one at about 7ish. Make sure I drink loads of water and green/peppermint tea to keep me full between meals, I must have about 3.5 litres of fluid a day (as well as what's in my shakes) so loo trips keep me occupied!

I know it seems like a long slog, but it will be worth it in the end, and you end up getting addicted to weigh in's which keeps you on track!
I have started to split my shakes... Thanks to the advice from another CDer so my first 2 vanilla shakes I have hot with a spoon of coffee or a choc shake so this is my day....
1st shake- 8.30am (split)
2nd shake- 11am/12pm (split)
3rd shake- 3pm/4pm
4th shake, porridge or soup- 7pm/8pm
And of course water in between. I do struggle with the water I hate it!! Just about get 2 1/2 ltrs in
Hope this helps x

8ish - 1 shake if its vanilla i make a milky coffee with quarter of pack
10ish - as above
12ish - as above
130-2 - full shake
6-7 - shake or soup
9ish - finish of the vanilla in a coffee before bed but do sometimes just mix it with a little water and finish it as a shake..

or

8ish - shake
130-2 - shale
6-7 - soup/porridge

in between i drink water, plain or with the water flavouring summer berry its also nice to have it with fizzy water and black coffee

I have my dirt shake about 7:30 before work my bar at 1 for dinner thn my last shake about 7-7:30 with bout 3 litres of water as well on top of water for shakes, the first few days u will feel like crap but when u n ketosis u will wonder what all the fuss was about and think food what food :) x food luck with journey cx

Back