First 3 and half pound off and then binged!

Mandy123

Well that was a pretty good first weigh in, ive been a bit hungry this week, but ive eaten healthily, had lots of naughty goodies on Saturday, washed down with plenty of vodka and still lost weight, the only trouble is ive congratulated myself today after weigh in with a large bar of galaxy, 4 paks of crisps and some biccies, god im such a greedy cow lol, anyhow i hope ive not blown it for the week ahead already!:cry:

Just draw a line and start afresh, you'll still be able to get a good loss this week.

After my weigh in i always eat what i want....
last wednesday i had a mc donalds and a chinese... think i beat you ;)

scales say im still down aswel :)

Draw a line under it and start fresh, how about have no weeklies now and just have your dailies to limit the damage.

1 blow out shouldn't ruin a good week, try and forget about it and start afresh, lots of people take weigh day off, use their weeklies and still lose so try not to panic, good luck for the week ahead.....oh and well done on the great loss xx

I always eat what i like after wi but mines not till 5 pm so cant do too much damage but have lost every wk since i started 24 wks ago except for 2 sts and i use my weeklies on a sun so dont worry too much x x

Back