First compliment!

Mininini

Hey Everyone

On day 5 of TFR doing quite well have had the odd moment of wanting food but have managed to stick to to it 100%, the lovely thing is my hubby said oh u ve lost a bit of weight I can see it in your face I didnt take much notice as I figured that maybe he noticed I'm missing food a bit and was trying to give me a bit of support anyways I met my sister and bro on law last night and straight away both of them said 'you ve lost a bit of weight u can see it in your face' personally I haven't noticed much and don't expect much as it's only day 5 but have to say I'm quite delighted nice to think even if I haven't noticed much change I must be doing alright if ppl are seeing a slight change!! Anyways have to say it gave me a boost so I wanted to pass it on to u all on LT well done ladies and gents it aint easy but I hope ur all clapping ur self on the back!! Happy Friday lipotrimers!!

Good for you girlie, you keep up the hard work & you will be sick of getting compliments lol!!!

That's so excellent! I love when other people notice -- and they usually notice it in my face, too. :heartpump: Can't wait to finally get there again! Keep up the great work. :party0011:

thats brilliant well done, im on day 5 today as well x

awww thats great!! i know we are all doing this for ourselves but a compliment here and there doesnt hurt ;) lol

Back