First cruise day lunch (pv)

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by xrachx, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. xrachx

xrachx Full Member

Well I have....
    Cauliflower, broccoli, small amount of carrots, kale and I have done some lean minced steak with onions and a small amount of granuals to thicken...does this sound ok?
    Everyone else has mash pots and yorky puds with it sob! Lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jezzebell

jezzebell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    id say no to the granuals and try and make sure you have 1/3 veg to 2/3's meat ( i dont always manage this myself :eek:)

I make gravy using a low salt stock cube, water and cornflour (tolerated item) i only have it once a week so i'm happy to make it this way. Most of it stays on my plate its only to 'wet' the food

4. Red Heart

Red Heart Back on the Dukan wagon!

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.83%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry, it's no to the gravy granules and just checking that your mince is EXTRA lean mince and not just lean mince?
    I use half a low salt stock cube for my "gravy" with my Sunday roast. It's nothing like the real thing but, as Jezzebell says, it wets the food.
    Good luck!

5. xrachx

xrachx Full Member

Thanks ladies, mince wise I do the same as when I was on slimming world (buy
    lean and drain) and I am going to get some low salt oxo tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.