First Day Almost Over

Davey1984

Hi All,

First day almost over and I must say it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I had anticipated, yes I have had a minor headache and felt tired but I never felt much better than this when I was eating normally.
And as for the food packs they were actually not too bad!
I had porridge, curry soup, shepherds pie and chocolate shake and they were quite nice actually! I loved the shepherds pie! That's my best by far!!
So here's to day 2 tomorrow xxx

I love the shepherd's pie too. Seems to really divide opinion on here lol. Well done on getting through day 1!

I am in the HATE camp, it made me retch! Almost as bad as the porridge.

And yet a girl in my group lives on those two alone. Funny how people's tastes are so different! I couldn't live without blending the shakes up with ice, makes all the frothy tasty difference in the world.

mamba said:
And yet a girl in my group lives on those two alone. Funny how people's tastes are so different! I couldn't live without blending the shakes up with ice, makes all the frothy tasty difference in the world.

I made my chocolate shake blended up with ice and that was really nice!

Looking forward to tomorrow, but worried the side effects may take over xxx

Fingers crossed

but I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. I had a blinding headache when I woke up on day 2, took 2 paracetamol and a litre of Evian, it went away and has never come back! So that's my prescription...

I'm really worried now though because I have a big 3 litre bottle of water in my fridge (that used to contain Blackcurrant juice) and I washed it put thoroughly and been pouring water from it into a glass all day and I just got right to the bottom and there was a drop of water left at the bottom and I didn't wanna waste it
So I put the bottle to my lips and I tasted a really sweet taste which I think may have been the juice left around the bottle top! Im so worried now that I am not going to get into ketosis

Don't worry, I'm sure you will be fine. I don't think that little thing will affect you.
You are doing well, good that you found the packs ok is less stressful that way. I took a variety my first week just incase I didn't like one. I also found it helped to spread the packs out to every 3 or 4 hours.

Back