Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Day Back - Feeling Positive!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by fenix, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. fenix

fenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm back for the last time, have finally started SS+ today. I'm feeling positive, I think all the falling off the wagon has been because I have gone in to the CD feeling negative and ready to fail. This time I am the opposite, I have written a list and am carrying it around in my bag all the time so I have it on hand for motivation. I know the first few days are the worst so I just have to get past those and I will hopefully be home free. :bliss:

I know this diet works, I lost a dress size in two weeks last time I was on it, so failure is not an option!

I'm getting married:character00250: in September, which is another big motivation, I was wondering if there are any bride to bes out there who want to buddy up for support and motivation?

Good luck everyone! :grouphugg:

Let's win the fight to fight the flab!

:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Well done on getting back on to the CD wagon. Im also restarting today,so your far from alone hope you'r doing ok.

4. fenix

fenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Am doing okay so far - how about you?

When I am at work it's not so bad, but as soon as it hits 5pm and it is time to go home that is the hardest part for me, the 5 - 6pm window. All those shops on the way to the tube station!!!!

5. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

6. crunchie31

crunchie31 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(23.65%)
    Hi

Hi
    I'm starting back in the morning as well.
    Met my CDC today. I'm restarting tomorrow.
    Determined to shift the last 17lbs!!!

7. fenix

fenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello Crunchie31

First day for you today, how are you feeling so far?

I did okay yesterday, 5pm is always the hardest for me but I made it home without detouring to any supermarkets. It's day 3 - 4 that is usually the hardest, day 1 always seems like a breeze.

I've decided to get right in to it and do SS rather than SS Plus, I just want to shift this last 36lbs so I can start living and not have to obsess everyday about my weight. Plus that extra meal, well it seems too easy to overeat, which is how I have fallen off the wagon previously.

Good luck to you today, drop me a line if you want to chat. I'm abit sneaky, I have this forum open in my browser at work just in case I get the urge to eat, everyone here is so supportive so I know there will always be someone to talk me down.

Have a great day and see you around.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.