First Day Back - Feeling Positive!

fenix

I'm back for the last time, have finally started SS+ today. I'm feeling positive, I think all the falling off the wagon has been because I have gone in to the CD feeling negative and ready to fail. This time I am the opposite, I have written a list and am carrying it around in my bag all the time so I have it on hand for motivation. I know the first few days are the worst so I just have to get past those and I will hopefully be home free. :bliss:

I know this diet works, I lost a dress size in two weeks last time I was on it, so failure is not an option!

I'm getting married:character00250: in September, which is another big motivation, I was wondering if there are any bride to bes out there who want to buddy up for support and motivation?

Good luck everyone! :grouphugg:

Let's win the fight to fight the flab!

:talk017:

I'm back for the last time, have finally started SS+ today. I'm feeling positive, I think all the falling off the wagon has been because I have gone in to the CD feeling negative and ready to fail. This time I am the opposite, I have written a list and am carrying it around in my bag all the time so I have it on hand for motivation. I know the first few days are the worst so I just have to get past those and I will hopefully be home free. :bliss:

I know this diet works, I lost a dress size in two weeks last time I was on it, so failure is not an option!

I'm getting married:character00250: in September, which is another big motivation, I was wondering if there are any bride to bes out there who want to buddy up for support and motivation?

Good luck everyone! :grouphugg:

Let's win the fight to fight the flab!

:talk017:

Well done on getting back on to the CD wagon. Im also restarting today,so your far from alone hope you'r doing ok.

Well done on getting back on to the CD wagon. Im also restarting today,so your far from alone hope you'r doing ok.

Am doing okay so far - how about you?

When I am at work it's not so bad, but as soon as it hits 5pm and it is time to go home that is the hardest part for me, the 5 - 6pm window. All those shops on the way to the tube station!!!!

Hi

Hi
I'm starting back in the morning as well.
Met my CDC today. I'm restarting tomorrow.
Determined to shift the last 17lbs!!!

Hi
I'm starting back in the morning as well.
Met my CDC today. I'm restarting tomorrow.
Determined to shift the last 17lbs!!!

Hello Crunchie31

First day for you today, how are you feeling so far?

I did okay yesterday, 5pm is always the hardest for me but I made it home without detouring to any supermarkets. It's day 3 - 4 that is usually the hardest, day 1 always seems like a breeze.

I've decided to get right in to it and do SS rather than SS Plus, I just want to shift this last 36lbs so I can start living and not have to obsess everyday about my weight. Plus that extra meal, well it seems too easy to overeat, which is how I have fallen off the wagon previously.

Good luck to you today, drop me a line if you want to chat. I'm abit sneaky, I have this forum open in my browser at work just in case I get the urge to eat, everyone here is so supportive so I know there will always be someone to talk me down.

Have a great day and see you around.

Back