First day back finding it hard

MizGaram

Hey guys i wish i could have the motivation i had 3 years ago when i lost 4 stones, i just seem to fail before i even start i am so unhappy with my weight gain and want to go back to being size 10 not 12-14. Help help help so low and its only been half a day since i started. Just feel i can not do this ;(

Hiya, Of course you can do it. You did it before and you can do it again. I'm sure you can remember how hard the first week was last time. It is tough, but if you knuckle down while the motivation is high, you'll soon have that first weeks wonderful loss to spur you on. You'll be a size 10 again in no time. Nothing works as quickly or as well for shifting the pounds as LL IMO.

How did you get on yesterday? I know exactly how you feel as I'm trying to lose the last bit to get back to a size 10 too. The first few days will be difficult, but they're not impossible. Accept the challenge, try not to resist the fact it's tricky, and then once you're in ketosis it will be easier. You can do this!

MizGaram said:
Hey guys i wish i could have the motivation i had 3 years ago when i lost 4 stones, i just seem to fail before i even start i am so unhappy with my weight gain and want to go back to being size 10 not 12-14. Help help help so low and its only been half a day since i started. Just feel i can not do this ;(

How did you get on, I am thinking about doing this as a way to loose a couple of stone myself
, so would be interested to hear.....

Hiya guys thank you so much for your support i found it hard and am not going to lie bit on a piece of chesse but then thought why am i going to spoil the whole day by eating something. I am still finding it hard and the water thing is getting to me to so just trying to get there slowly

Hi guys, I'm on day two of LLL. The food has been fine actually, never done it before and was worried but I like the packs I've had so far. As you say I am hoping for a good loss for my first week to keep me going. I'm struggling much more not having any alcohol! Red wine is my weakness!!! Really hoping to get through the next few weeks no drinking. And really hope this works! Xx

Hey nomore yoyo well done you keep at it and stay focused im finding it hard to get the motivation i did first time around and have had some negative views as to why i am doing this again as im onlygoing to put it on again. Its a pain but i am doing what i think is right and this diet works

hi everyone. I am on day one. First time with LL. Had a vanilla shake with some coffee mixed in and tasted really nice fo breakie. Had soup for lunch and found it hard to stomach and a chocolate shake for snack and again found that didn't taste as nice as the vanilla one. May have another vanilla shake later this evening. I am feeling weak, a tad shakey and of course hungry. Really thought I would cope better. Any words of advice would really be appreciated. I need some cheering on. :(

Don't worry. All you need to do is today. Then tell yourself the same thing tomorrow. In a few days, you won't be hungry any more and you will feel much better. It won't be long before you will be celebrating your fabulous weight loss and running to the shops because all your knickers are too big! Think about why you are doing this, grit your teeth and before you know it you will be flying!

thanks zg, I really needed that! So ready for smaller knickers!! :thankyou:

Back