First day back on track

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 14 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    after my holiday and i feel positive.
    I didnt amazingly enjoy the food. I enjoyed the social aspect of it and having a bit more confidence when i was drunK but thats about it.
    strguggling with my water but thats nothing new. I want to try and get up to 5 or 6 pints a day as i want to be near to my goald for xmas so when i see all my family who i havent seen since last xmas they will be so so proud!

I am going to holland to see take that in 3 weeks yey! but have emailed the hotel to make sure they have facitlites like a fridge freezer in the room for my ice cubes for my shakes and for my water. I will stick to this now and take that will love me lol only kidding.

onwards and upwards i say. just not looking foreward to the smelly breath and coldness again!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cc28

cc28 Full Member

Well done for getting back on track!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.