Cruise PV First day cruising tomorrow

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by fitnessqueen1, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. fitnessqueen1

fitnessqueen1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

It's my first day of cruise tomorrow after 3 days of attack. Can one of you experienced dukaners have a look at my planned menu and let me know if it's ok?

Many thanks in advance!

B: Turkey rashers & scambled egg (1 whole egg, 1 egg white) with big field mushroom (grilled) and tomatoes

S: "Dylan's victoria sponge" (it's my son's birthday and I'll have this while they're all eating chocolate & malteser cake)

L: Salmon flakes with salad (salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes & beetroot) and "dukan vinaigrette (got menu from book)

S: Muller toffee yoghurt

D: Venison burgers (I think I'm allowed these on cruise - posted about them previously) and roasted peppers, tomatoes & onions with salad leaves.

S: if still hungry - rest of sponge cake

Am I allowed sugar free jelly on PP/PV?

Has anyone bought the Dukan chocolate or caramel flavouring? Seriously missing the taste of chocolate!

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Looks good to me (but I'm by no means the most experienced person here)

And enjoy those burgers!

4. fitnessqueen1

fitnessqueen1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you - I never thought I would miss vegetables so much - mushrooms were amazing!

5. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yes I have the Dukan cocoa. It tastes like any other cocoa and I really can't notice the fat reduction. I've mixed it in Fromage Frais and also made a cup of cocoa with it. I've not tried it in the sponge cake but I expect it would be good. It's not pre-sweetened. You can't have more than three tsps in a day and not every day either, it is a tolerated food.
    My favourite flavouring is the Dukan orange drops. Very intense so you only need a few. I use it in galette if I'm having a sweet one or put it in natural yogurt for a fruity taste.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.