Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PV First day cruising tomorrow

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by fitnessqueen1, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. fitnessqueen1

fitnessqueen1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

It's my first day of cruise tomorrow after 3 days of attack. Can one of you experienced dukaners have a look at my planned menu and let me know if it's ok?

Many thanks in advance!

B: Turkey rashers & scambled egg (1 whole egg, 1 egg white) with big field mushroom (grilled) and tomatoes

S: "Dylan's victoria sponge" (it's my son's birthday and I'll have this while they're all eating chocolate & malteser cake)

L: Salmon flakes with salad (salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes & beetroot) and "dukan vinaigrette (got menu from book)

S: Muller toffee yoghurt

D: Venison burgers (I think I'm allowed these on cruise - posted about them previously) and roasted peppers, tomatoes & onions with salad leaves.

S: if still hungry - rest of sponge cake

Am I allowed sugar free jelly on PP/PV?

Has anyone bought the Dukan chocolate or caramel flavouring? Seriously missing the taste of chocolate!

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Looks good to me (but I'm by no means the most experienced person here)

And enjoy those burgers!

4. fitnessqueen1

fitnessqueen1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you - I never thought I would miss vegetables so much - mushrooms were amazing!

5. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yes I have the Dukan cocoa. It tastes like any other cocoa and I really can't notice the fat reduction. I've mixed it in Fromage Frais and also made a cup of cocoa with it. I've not tried it in the sponge cake but I expect it would be good. It's not pre-sweetened. You can't have more than three tsps in a day and not every day either, it is a tolerated food.
    My favourite flavouring is the Dukan orange drops. Very intense so you only need a few. I use it in galette if I'm having a sweet one or put it in natural yogurt for a fruity taste.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.