Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Day doing weight watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 12 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi this Is my first day doing weight watchers I seem to be doing fine but I had 6.5 points left after tea so dont you think I had enough to eat through the day . But for my supper I had a fresh fruit salad with banana apple and fresh pineapple and some reduced fat creme frais and the salad with the creme frais only come to 3 points still got 2 points left but saving them on to tommorows I always thought counting fruit on ww you would not get much but I got a big bowl full .

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    well done for giving it ago - how you doing ?

i found it easy and i hope you do to!

did u get my email?

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Anne
    It was touch and go wether i went or not but i decided in the end to go everyone was very nice i even knew some people there and i sat with them.
    No i did not get your email
    Thanks

5. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    oh thats great - keep it up -

i send it again - x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.