Step 1 Sole Source + First day done ?

Hi my name is Lian and I have just started the Cambridge Diet. For years I have battled with my weight & I have probably done every diet known to man! Recently I have started to become really depressed and not wanted to leave the house; as a mum of two young children and a full time student nurse this just isn't possible.
Things got so bad I was ashamed to go our with my wonderful husband in case people would laugh at him for having a "fat wife" so I decided things really must change!

My friend has lost 5st in 9 months using CD and has now become a consultant, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and give it a go.

Today has been my first day and hasn't been to bad at all. I hate milkshakes so I always knew the shakes wouldn't be my favourite but so far so good!

Iv had two shakes, a soup and fish and vegetables for tea, plus copious amounts of water. I have felt a little tired but other than that it's not being too bad.

My new life starts today............. Good luck to you all! I shall try and keep you posted on my new journey!

Lian ?

Good luck!

Once you get the hang of it it's great! So much energy and confidence!

I started again today after 9 months off.

Xx

Aww thank you! I'm so fed up now, I really do need to change my ways and loose the weight! Huge well done to you for getting back on track
Lian xx

Back