First Day Down.....Feeling Normal

arnelpa

Well yesterday was my first day and I feel Really Well, think I might have a little water retention though any tips to get rid of it? I had the chocolate and strawberry shakes yesterday and not too bad I have to say, The chicken soup on the other hand was not too good and I couldn't eat it all, hopefully I will be getting the flapjacks today any one know what they are like?

Make sure you are drinking your 2-4 ltr water a day.
the soup tastes a lot better if you add some black pepper.
the flapjacks take a lot of chewing and will need plenty of water to wash them down. It is nice to eat something though. I prefer the peanut ones to the coconut.
Good luck with day 2 x

Yes I drank all the water yesterday, I will see how I get on in the next couple of days :)Thanks Emob I will try the black pepper I have one soup left.I am looking forward to tasting the flap jacks like you said it will be good to actually eat something.

Good luck Arnelpa the first 4 days are the toughest! Once you get past that it gets easier xxx

Hi there! I started yesterday the same as u and im feeling good. Cue michael bublé ;)
Day2 now and so far so good. Good luck for ur first week with me x

Hi cheddar-Chunks how are you doing?Day three for me and woke up with a massive headache this morning :( I'm still managng to stick to it even though I have an over whelming urge to eat proper food! Got some flap jacks yesterday and i have to say they are vile so i try to wash them down with plenty of black coffee (still that keeps my fluid intake up!) I don't like to wish my life away but i am so looking forward to my first weigh in to see if all this is worth it.....

I found my headache went after day 4, which was the worst day for me! Try to stick with it as it gets much easier after that and you lose weight sooo fast it's really worth it. Just keep with it, you will be amazed when you have your first weigh in xxx

Ah i really hope so i'm finding it tough especially as i have found that i cannot eat the flap jacks and i have 7 of them so not looking good really but i am the type of person who really does not like to be beaten :)

Well done so far. Quick question? I was under the impression you shouldn't have flapjacks inside the first week?

I personally hated them, it's nice to chew something but it was like eating cardboard.

oh i don't know this is my first ever time doing it - on the bag the chemist gave me it said about flap jacks on there so i guess you can

They normally say after the first week you can have the flapjacks. I make mine last about an hr when eati g them. I was sure on them at first but now I get 7 each week so have something to pick at in the evening when boredom kicks in

i cannot stomach anything at the moment and just feel sick - The lipotrim people have come back to me and said that it will do no harm to have the flap jacks but the reccommend them later in the diet...

hi arnelpa, how r u feeling now? its days 3 for me aswell and ive struggled to get the water in. im in the middle of moving house (middle aka the beginning!!!) and im so caught up with boxes and dust and heaps of crap that I haven't even had 2l so far. i'l pay for that soon id say. :( as far as headaches, hunger pangs etc ive been fine. was a little dodgy lastnight but I went to bed straight away.
allegedly we'll be in business as of day 4 ... so another few hours and we have broken the first barrier!!! hello ketosis. and any hunger pangs u might have after that u should get excited about (ya I know, wtf) but it means that fat is being burnt right off u. hang in there! im with u!
p.s. wht do u think of the flapjacks?? ... x

I was told no flap jacks until week 3 as they can make u a little hungry in the beginning, I prefer the shakes but keep the flap jacks for when I'm out and about. Keep going you are doing well :)

I gave in yesterday i feel really guilty today :( but i felt so sick yesterday i could not drink anything else and to top it off im in work, i did e-mail lipotrim and they said they do not reccommend the flap jacks but they will do no harm seems i may be have a chemist that doesnt know too much about this diet... story of my life now what do i do?????

Just start again tomorrow and don't beat yourself up !! Are you drinking enough water ? Maybe dilute the shakes more a nd find a pharmacy that can help you:)
Xx

Hey Day 2 for me, new to the forum but its amazing how much it lifts ya when you are starting to doubt yourself. Good luck Arnelpa! When is your first weigh in?

Hi I didn't go back on the LT, on Monday i decided to start the Atkins diet so I am now on day 4 and finding it not to bad I weighed myself this morning and I have already lost 4lb so it's looking good hopefully a couple more off before my weigh in on monday :)Lauren8998 and Cheddar-chunks how are you getting on?

Back