• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Day eeek

Foo Fan

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st4lb(17.78%)
Well done on making the 1st step and starting LT!
The first couple of days may seem tough but it will be worth it when u get to our 1st weigh in :)
I'm on day 4 now of my restart and feeling very positive thanks to minimins - if u feel like your struggling log on to this forum it will help!
Good luck and let me know how ur getting on x

S: 14st11lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 3st6lb(23.19%)
I was the same. First day I was thrilled to be starting but nervous about how it would pan out over the longterm. 2nd day I had a headache ALL day and had to go to bed for a few hours during the day. Since then I have been feeling better than I have in years except for feeling hungry on and off but the thoughts of doing loads of things with my kids when/if the summer comes is really keeping me focused

S: 14st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.86%)
Feeling hungry now, don't want to have last shake till later, when do you have your shakes? Do you have at the same time every day?

fizzstar

bye bye belly
S: 16st1lb C: 14st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st5lb(8.44%)
Have you had your water? Drink more :D Go and have a bath, paint your nails, do your hair, do a facemask, smother yourself in a tonne of creams, put on some nice PJs and fluffy slippers, have a black tea/coffee then sit down with your last shake/soup. Honest, I struggled like hell on my first week and gave up - how I wish I hadnt! I cleaned things, I decorated, I went for walks etc keep it up, your first weigh in will reap rewards!x

Thanks, yeah I must remember the water, I will go and have some now, and yes my toe nails are in desperate need of a make over ooh they are not looking good ha ha
I am determined to stick to this diet, I think I will be better when I am busy at work tomorrow
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Foo Fan

Gold Member
fizzstar said:
Have you had your water? Drink more :D Go and have a bath, paint your nails, do your hair, do a facemask, smother yourself in a tonne of creams, put on some nice PJs and fluffy slippers, have a black tea/coffee then sit down with your last shake/soup. Honest, I struggled like hell on my first week and gave up - how I wish I hadnt! I cleaned things, I decorated, I went for walks etc keep it up, your first weigh in will reap rewards!x
Ha ha fizzstar I have just done nearly everything u listed above this afternoon cis I've been bored lol - it does help to take ur mind off food etc... I always tend to make more of an effort 2 when in on TFR lol

Foo Fan

Gold Member
JaWillJa said:
Thanks, yeah I must remember the water, I will go and have some now, and yes my toe nails are in desperate need of a make over ooh they are not looking good ha ha
I am determined to stick to this diet, I think I will be better when I am busy at work tomorrow
Thanks

The water is the key :) I've also started drinking hot water since I've started LT this time around and it's helped keep me warm and stopped me from missing my beloved cups of tea!
I also find it easier in work - like u said it's keeping busy... At the weekends I don't really do much so get bored and think I'm hungry but it's just boredom..
Good luck for day 2 x

Thanks, I am going to try the warm water, I too will miss the cups of tea. Not even going to try it black yuk!

fizzstar

bye bye belly
S: 16st1lb C: 14st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st5lb(8.44%)
Dont knock the black tea ;) I was the same, thinking 'eww' but its actually not that bad! Keep going, go clean the skirting boards around the house with a toothbrush :D Cleaning feels brilliant, get everything sparkling and neat... my hoover broke down on the week I did LT - poor thing didnt know what had hit me, using it all the time!!