First Day, First Weigh In!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
So the damage is 14lbs!

I was hovering around 10lbs, but due to the past couple of days going nuts hoovering every bit of food in sight, I've gained the extra.

Not in the least bit sorry about it, which I'm not sure whether is a good or bad thing. I think it's because I know that this is it for me now, the opportunity for me to ever be like that again has now officially left the building.

So I'm 14 Stone 4lbs now!

I've set myself the January Challenge of losing 21lbs, so I'm hoping that by the end of this month I'll be in the 12's and the lightest I'll have been since I was about 13!

I've had my first shake, Vanilla and that is me officially back on the diet as I promised myself I would be, so on that front I am tremendously proud of myself.

I'm hoping that by the Summer I can wear the lovely skimpy-ish clobber instead of feeling like I'm dressed for winter.

How have the rest of you fared?

Feel free to post your first weigh in's here, I don't mind sharing the thread with you all. :)

Hi Abbie, I did my first weigh-in this morning and the scales said 93.4 kg (sorry, not familiar with the Imperial weights). I hope to lose 35 kg so that I too can wear a nice bikini on the beach instead of looking like a beached whale....
Btw, your son's gorgeous!

Welcome back Abbie..... I am glad you are not down about your weight... It gives me hope that i can smile through my weigh in!! lol

Please let me know how easy/hard it is to restart! I am trying to be really optimistic but the more i am reading, the more i am dwindling!! lol

Good luck hun, i am sure you will do it x x

Hi Abbie, I did my first weigh-in this morning and the scales said 93.4 kg (sorry, not familiar with the Imperial weights). I hope to lose 35 kg so that I too can wear a nice bikini on the beach instead of looking like a beached whale....
Btw, your son's gorgeous!

Thank you very much! I'm sure you'll do great on the diet. :) xx

Welcome back Abbie..... I am glad you are not down about your weight... It gives me hope that i can smile through my weigh in!! lol

Please let me know how easy/hard it is to restart! I am trying to be really optimistic but the more i am reading, the more i am dwindling!! lol

Good luck hun, i am sure you will do it x x

I think the trick is Su, to not think about it so much and if you do think about it, think about the positives of it. Think of that fact it's worked before and it'll work again etc.

Also, building up dutch courage to do it, makes you think omg! I knew I was starting it today but I just went for it. Thats the reason why I had my big feast yesterday because I also wanted absolutely no reason to think I had to stall another day.

You'll be fine chick, if you struggle, we're all here, which is what I'm telling myself incase I start to struggle. I may have a falter in a few days but I know I've got the support here if I need it and so have you.

:D xx

hey! well done Abbie on getting back on track! im up 4lbs over Christmas and New year, so thats since the 21st of Decemeber.. Im ok with it,, starting off at 14.11 now and just want to get going,.... :) we can do it :D Im excited but scared that i might fall off the bandwagon.... im hoping for 100 days of 100 percent..... fingers crossed! x

I'll bet you'll do 100 days no problem hun. :) xx

thanks Abbie,,i hope so , ive just done out a little chart so i can cross off each day. :D we can do it :) x

Back