First day....fit by 50

Camboo

Just started ts again after 18 month break.....hoping to lose around 4 stone, hit the big 50 in October and would be great to be half way by then. I know I cando this, lots of support from family and I love the exante products, wish me luck, off to tuck in to porridge for brunch!

Porridge was so good, now out to garden and keep my mind off food! Taking my water with me, it's gonna be hard not to have a nice cuppa after grass cutting

Had a rough couple of days (3+4), but feeling great today, def in ketosis, drinking loads, weeing loads and 5lbs down......yee ha. Surprised myself at how much I enjoyed the burger tonight....yummy with chalula sauce (0 carbs) and a tiny bit of marmite cheese crumbled on it. Back to work tomorrow gonna try having lunch, teaand supper..around 12, 4 and 8pm, not big on breakfast anyway and this way I get something to look forward to in the evening, has anyone else tried this? Good luck everyone, we can do it!

Hi Camboo.

I tend to have my first packet at 12, then 4.30 and then again at 8 and it works really well for me. I don't do breakfast at all so fits well.

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi Camboo! I would love to be able to save my first pack until midday, as I am also an evening muncher, but unfortunately I get so starving that if I haven't had it by 10am I can't function!

How are you getting on today?

Good day back at work, not too hungry but I'm drinking loads, just put my cupcakes in oven and still got sweet and sour to look forward to at 8pm. Day 6 and I'm in the zone.......hope everyone else is surviving, just think of the losses! :)

Had a real struggle yesterday, stayed on plan and drank loads but felt so hungry.........weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs.......i am quite pleased but had hoped for the 7, never mind it's still a great start. Still felt a bit strange today but not hungry atall, bar for breakfast (at 12) shake for lunch (at half 4) and a really yummy indian dahl pot for tea (at 9). Spacing my meals at this time seems to be working well for me and i am really enjoying the evening meal, just need to keep an eye on my water intake cos I haven't drunk as much today, probably cos ive not been hungry. Any way thats it for week one, a few rough patches but on the whole it's been fairly straightforward and I look forward to more losses in the weeks ahead. Hope everyone is having a great minimising week!!!!!
Started 27/08/16 (14st1lb)
03/08/16 - 6lb

Well done for getting through the first week, looks like you are doing great! I would really struggle to save my first pack for midday, I'm definitely a breakfast person :)

Had family to stay last two days, cooked massive tapas meal last night and breakfast this morning.......managed not to taste anything until the garlic prawns came out....oops had to taste a couple along with a wee bit of cheese, then a small glass of wine! Hated myself after but not to worry still appear to be in ketosis and another 1lb off. All going well, feeling a lot more energised now so plan to add in some walking this week, I know that helps my losses.:)

Weigh in this morning, down another 4.5lbs........really pleased and still on plan 99%??
Hungry tonight so have had a bovril and a small light babybel, it seems to satisfy my savoury craving and stops me snacking on anything too dangerous!
Been really busy in the garden for two days and am feeling really tired so plan on a quieter day tomorrow and need to remember my water, left my water bottle at work last week and it seems to have knocked me off my routine. thanks to everyone for posting 'cos all your little positive messages keeps me going.

Well done on the 4.5lb loss, that's fantastic!

Oh no, my hair has started to fall out in handfuls! Last time this didn't happen until I started eating after 12 weeks. Hope this doesnt last for the next few months, I'll be a baldy chook. Time to buy a hat!! Anyone else suffering from hair loss?

100% and ive gained a pound!:mad: really need to stay away from scales. Also does anyone know if you stay in ketosis if you add a pack every 2nd day? Thought it might help with hunger and energy levels.

Bad news on the hair loss. I heard that could be a side effect, but not one I've experienced. I don't think adding an extra pack will take you out of ketosis... you will still only be consuming 800 calories on those days, so still very low. Perhaps also worth a try to see if it helps with the hair loss?

Thanks womble, I think I might try that this week, lucky my hair is quite thick and its a lot easier to dry now!!

Had a rotten weekend, just felt so hungry all the time and weight was hovering around the same mark for three days......had another sneaky peaky this am and down to 13st 2.5lb so moving down again, it's amazing how a loss can boost your mood and keep you focussed. Anyway, official weigh on Wed and hope that I will be nudging ever closer to the 12's. Have ordered more soups to have late afternoon, I enjoy them more than shakes, feels a little more like a proper meal to me!? Hope everyone has had a better weekend than me.;)

Weigh in wednesday......2lb loss this week. I think I'm a little disappointed with only 2, but I have been really lazy so probs dont deserve any more and its totm so if I shift my butt off the sofa in the next few days I hope I'll get a better loss next week!

2lbs is still 2lbs, so well done!

Back