First day! Hello everyone!

emily4amanda

HI everyone, my name is Emily just to introduce myself :)

I realize this is going to be tough, iv been hungry most of the day, the evenings are the worst. This is the last chance for me though iv tried so many diets. Im an all or nothing kind of girl so when im on a diet im very good but its often short lived. when im not on a diet I can eat for england.

I want to lose 4 stone and my friend has lost nearly that in 10 weeks! Just 10 weeks is totally amazing!

It's nearly 10 o clock so im going to have my last shake of the day, iv left it as long as I can. I'm going on a family picnic tomorrow and taking a peanut flapjack and plenty of water, iv heard the flapjacks are not that nice but im hoping there ok.

Wish me luck! :)

Emily xx

Hi Emily - best of luck! Im on a similar journey to u - started at 12st2lb with 4 stone to lose. Have lost 1 st4lb in 3 weeks so fingers crossed we can motivate each other! Best of luck tomorrow at the picnic, I know it can be hard. I sat down to Easter Sunday dinner last week and consumed nothing but sparkling water so I can empathise. Just keep focusing on how skinny you will be :)

Hi Emily and welcome I'm the same regarding all or nothing and I also dedicate myself to a diet and binge when I'm not. Yes this diet is tough but so worth it. I started this diet to lose 2 stone but really had 4/5 to loose so now I've changed my mind and decided to go all the way because I figured if I get down to my ideal weight I will try harder to keep it off where if I only lose a couple I will think it doesn't matter as I'm still fat anyways. I'm on my fourth week and have lost 16 1/2 lbs in the first 3 weeks so now I only have 3st to go to get down to 9st 11.
Good luck on your quest for a thinner you and come on here to let of steam, get support, and give others support. Happy days

Hi Emily and welcome :D. I think that a lot of people can relate to your story, I know I can. I am an all or nothing kind of girl too, so this is perfect for me. Stick with it, get to the first weigh in and that will be enough to spur you on. Good luck hun ;)

Hi Emily, welcome x you will be fine, everyone on here is fantastic, helpful and very supportive, I'm on day 6 today, first few days are a challenge, but after day three it gets better, and you start to feel miles more energetic and healthy, and when you feel down, were all here for you, to help you keep focused x x good luck x

Good luck eating that flapjack :D

lol.. Srsly good luck on the diet- it's not that hard for a few weeks but it's boooring!

You can enjoy a family picnic by eating like a pig, by eating nothing or by eating a nasty LT flapjack ;) - dieting is just a state of mind.

Focus on why you want to diet and how hitting those little targets will get you there and you'll be fine. The longer you go the more noticeable the results and the easier it gets to carry on.

The first week can be hard but don't let it get you down - be excited and positive at the start of your new journey.

Good luck with the diet and enjoy your picnic. :)

I'm just the same- great when I'm on a diet and terrible when I'm not! On day one also and keeping my mouth firmly shut to avoid the urge to pick, it's breaking the habit more than anything, I imagine this is what it's like to try and give up smoking

Hello Emily. I'm all or nothing too. Perhaps that's why we all chose lipotrim. I'm now on day 4 and am feeling much better. Hope today is going well for you.

YUK YUK YUK AND YUK!! Nevery again! I see what you mean about the flapjacks, does anyone acutally like them??? I tried i really did, and ate a couple of mouthfuls but just couldn't do it. Was just water for me lol, and had a shake when I got home. Oh well iv tried them now so I know. Anyone like the chicken soup?? I want to try that next, my friend says she likes them.

Thank you for all your kind messages by the way! Glad to feel welcome :)

Emily xx

The first time Ibhad a peanut flapjack I hated it, but they grew on me ... especially when I dunked it in coffee!!!!

hi emily just wanted to wish you well on your journey :)

ive lost 4st 3lb in 13 weeks so yes it can be done. just stick with it, focus on your goal and you'll be fine.

good luck

xox

My ranking for the TFR food:

1. Soup
2. Vanilla
2.5 Vanilla with coffee added
3. Chocolate
4. Strawberry
5. Flapjack

Mr c you rank stawbeey so low :( it's the only one I drink now started with all 3 shakes first week then went to just strawberry and vanilla and now just stawberry plus 2 carboardjacks saving one for after surgery invade they make me eat something before I leave

Hi Emily and well done, I didn't like the flapjacks yuck also! And I don't like the chicken soup, but other people love them, just depends what you prefer to be honest, I like the shakes, so that's me happy, good luck and try them all you never know you might like them x x

Hi all, im new to this too, ive almost made it to my second weigh in (tuesday) i lost 11lb the first week and im not finding it too difficult so far!! the help and encouragment im reading on here is really ace though! good luck to all!! :0)

Mr c you rank stawbeey so low :( it's the only one I drink now started with all 3 shakes first week then went to just strawberry and vanilla and now just stawberry plus 2 carboardjacks saving one for after surgery invade they make me eat something before I leave

Strawberry was my favourite at the start of the diet but as the weeks have gone on I've struggled more and more with them. I hated the chocolate at first but that one's grown on me. Strange.

Wow! Daisydownsize 11lb in one week! thats amazing, well done you!!!! I hope my loss is that good. I'm glad you like the soup so much MrC as im trying that one later for dinner, I think It's good to feel like im having something 'proper' once in a while and I can sit down to a meal with my family, even though they are having spag bol and I'm having soup :)

Day 3 for me, started with the headaches but a couple of paracetamol sorted it out. Also treated my self to some bottled fizzy water which I love and got my self a brita water filter for the fridge which stores 2.4 liters of water so I know how much I've drunk!

One thing I would say, and it might not be connected, but I've had my worse spell for feeling hungry this week and I'm wondering whether it's down to the fact that I've only been having soup for the last few days. On the other hand it could just be that I'm only a week and a bit off my refeed and maybe the thought of that is getting my juices flowing again.

Either way, the soup is great because it does indeed seem more like food to me, being hot and savoury. It is rather lumpy when I make it but I just pretend it's erm . . .chicken. I'm easily pleased. :p

No, I'm sorry but im not a fan of the soup, shame though, it would be handy. I managed to eat the whole bowl though unlike the flapjack which went in the bin, but had to knock it back and hold my nose :eek: Looks like its just the shakes for me! I might try the ice cream and the vanilla coffee too though.

Back