First day of a better lifestyle..

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jackg, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jackg

jackg New Member

Hey guys been in-active for a little while had some end of holiday party's etc so it seemed the wrong time to start so I started today.

As of yet I haven't selected a diet or any specific regimes, Today I eat a bowl of special K for breakfast, Lamb hot pot for dinner and 2 ltr's of diet soda.

So I was wondering does anyone have any ideas for a diet for me I will be going to the gym tommorow to burn 400 calories and do some light weights, thurs saturday and monday every week.

I can really do any diet but here is abit about me so somone may be able to suggest somthing suitable, unless anything seems appealing I will just be eating healthy for now,

weight : 19 stone 10 pounds

About my habbits : I can go all day without eating if I have to and food deosn't fuss me majorly although I do like my portions when it comes to dinner time, When I don't drink my coke (2ltr's a day) which is what makes me gain weight, I always maintain but when I start drinking I gain, So now the coke is cut out I was wondering what will be best to eat along side gym 3 out of 7 days a week.

Cheers looking forward to hearing from you lot,

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

hi, I'm glad that your changing your lifestyle :) what concerns me is your diet 2 meals a day isnt enough you should have 3 meals a day and your drinking far too much soda even if it is diet, try buying a small can of soda and not have the big bottles in your fidge, also drinking water would be better, I dont know what diet you want to follow I just made up my own.
  4. SparklingFairy

SparklingFairy Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.