First Day of Cruise...how I've longed for this day, plus a few Qs.

STPT

It feels like weeks since I last ate a vegetable, in reality it's been 6 days!
I found myself planning a chilli fest as I walked the other day and now I'm about to make it!
We've just finished 6 days of Attack. I lost 4lbs and DH lost 6lbs...so a good start for us both. My will power has been tested as I have 2 children to prepare meals for...oh so tempted for a nibble of this and that!

I have a few questions...how much salmon should one eat a day, I ask as its higher in fat than other fish.
Im drinking lots of water, can you add a 'no added sugar' type squash to the water or is it better to just drink plain water?
Are there any other Quorn eaters here...how have you managed your diet and do you think eating Quorn has slowed your weight loss down?

Many thanks!

I'm not going to be a lot of help but I'll have a go. I have lost 2lbs a week..... Salmon, I eat as much as I feel like! Same with mackerel, prawns, trout and tuna. I drink gallons of water (tap and fizzy)when I'm not drinking super strength black coffee or green tea with the bag left in, I never have liked squash/soda of any kind so no idea I'm afraid! Never eaten Quorn. I have a lot of ham, beef and chicken. I love eggs and eat as many as I want, ditto fat free yogurt. I dont have much of a sweet tooth so dont use sweeteners of any kind, although I do have a fondness for cinnamon and ginger which I find very sweet and sometimes add to yogurt....hopefully others will be along soon with more useful comments!

I have added Robinson low calorie squash but not as much as i used too! I think as long as it doesnt have added fruit juice its OK. Plus ive ate quorn pepper steaks and mince and havent had a problem with weight loss. Good Luck!

I eat salmon (poached one from Tesco) probably every day or every second day. I mix it with philly extra light and black pepper and spread it on my Dukan bread. Either that or Tuna mixed with philly extra light and a small amount of tomato puree. I've lost very steadily every week.

I would imagine the squash is a no no as it contains natural sugars.

I eat tons of salmon - sashimi or grilled - but have to be careful of the smoked stuff as the salt can add to water retention.

I've just discovered the robinsons cordial and make mine very very weak, but strictly speaking its not allowed, only 1 cal diet drinks.

Just experiment lots and see what works for you: everyone is slightly different.

Good luck!

Back