First day of my new life

Hi, this thread is just basically going to be about me and my days on lipotrim, my struggles and my triumphs. If anyone wants to comment or have a little chat, that would be cool :)

Today I started lipotrim. I have tried it before, back in December 2012 but I only lasted a week because I got a really bad chest infection and had to stop. Lipotrim is my last chance really. I've always been fairly slim (around 7/8 stones), but i think around the time i turned 20 my weight started to creep up, and up and up (12 stones). I also found out a few years ago that i have PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which was a really downer. So, when i found out i had it i did everything i could to lose weight and try and get rid of it, i ate healthy, i went to the gym, tried countless useless diets, workout DVDs god only knows how much money ive wasted only to lose the littlest amount of weight. In the last year (01/2012 to 12/2012) i only lost ONE stone, any normal person without PCOS would of lost a lot more weight, but having PCOS is making it million times harder to get rid of this weight. anyway, I'm hoping lipotrim will work for me as it has worked for so many other people. I really just want to lose this weight and get rid of this PCOS, because having it is making my life so hard. I am unable to get pregnant, which is something my fiancee and i would really like.

So any tips to help my weight loss would be great. I'm off to have a chicken soup for lunch now :wave_cry:

Good luck to everyone on their Lipotrim journey and i hope you all get to the weight you want.

xxx

Just wanted to say hi and good luck:)

Welcome :)

Hope it goes well for you. :)

Good luck. :)

Hey Lilhippo!

I remember you from December! Glad you've come back and good luck for your first week. My sister has PCOS and after 9 years of trying to get pregnant, only managed it when she'd lost a lot of weight so it's a really good incentive for your LT journey. If you fancy joining us for the March Challenge thread to give yourself a focus, you're very welcome.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Good luck you can do it x

hi citylady73 thank you and good luck to you too. i hope i have a successful first week like you did. well done xx

hi and, thank you and good luck to you too xxx

hi teapot, i remember you too. yeah i know, PCOS is a real b***h :sigh: but your right this is the best incentive for me, rather then focussing on wanting to be skinny, im just focussing on my future and my future family. i'll defo sign up to the march challenge, thank you. xxx

hi emmy_lu, thank you so much xxx

just a little catch from today...

i now know i hate chicken soup, it was absolutely foul. so i think i shall be sticking with the three shakes a day instead of any soups or flapjacks :eek:

managed to drink about 1.5 litres of water, and a cup of green tea with one sweetener, and i also managed to do 20 minutes of hula hooping :)

made a mistake of watching masterchef this evening, made me feel soooooooooo hungry, so i grabbed a glass of water and slipped my way through the programme lol

today has gone pretty well, and im pleased xxx

hi frosty85, thank you x

right, so today is day two, yaaaay :). its going ok so far, had a strawberry shake for breakfast and some water.
i'm finding myself thinking about food alot today, but not in a way that i'm craving it, but more in a way of that i am trying to re-adjust my mind to the way i think about food. before this diet i never really ate chocolates or sweets, i used to have the odd packet of crisps every now and again, but the baked ones (less calories and more tasty ;)). i love cooking and baking (it makes me feel relax and calm, some people do yoga and i bake lol), im holding myself back from baking for a few weeks, just in case the little devil on my shoulder tricks me into trying anything i make lol. i feel kinda bored like i want to go for a run or just move, i've clean the whole house today so nothing left to clean. i'm working my way through an accounting and finance degree with the open university, yawn.. but the devil finds work for idle hands, or in my case the devil finds food to put in idle hands. lol that makes no sense. ok i think i might log off for now and come back on this evening when my brain feels like working again lol..

good luck everyone, you can do xxx

So it's the end of day two. Today was a little hard but I'm going to blame my fiancee for that. He order this amazing burger and chunky chips (best burger place ever) and we sat there, him with his burger and me with a chocolate shake. The burger smelt amazing and I keep sniffing his food, I didn't want to eat it just smell it. I know it sounds really weird, but I find that when I'm hungry sniffing food helps me feel full lol..

I think I managed about a litre of water today, but no hula hooping :(

Let's hope tomorrow is kinder. Hope everyone is doing well and losing weight. X

I sniff food a lot too. It helps me feel full especially if I've just had a shake and my tummy is full. Well done for getting thru the day. Couple more days and it will get easier x x x

Day 3. Woke up this morning feeling really cold, I think this is due to the fact I only had about a litre of water yesterday. So I drink about litre of water this morning and now I'm feeling much better. I know the next few days are going to become really hard, but I know once I've done my first weigh in on Tuesday I will be over the hill and everything will get easier.

Does anyone have any suggestions for bad breath? I used to have mints and gum but now I can't :banghead:

I sniff food loads lol.i have even started baking just to smell it haha.x

i am craving some hot toast with lovely melted butter on it. ooooooooooooooooh :gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:

End of day three. Today was really bad, I ended up eating a Hartley no added sugar jelly. I feel really bad, but I had the worst headache ever and I just needed something to chew. :mad: hopefully tomorrow will be better.

day 4. i woke up feeling alot better then day 3. ive had my morning shake and just doing coursework now. im scared about tuesday, because i dont think ive lost any weight. i weigh myself every morning at home and so far i have only lost 1lbs. im just gonna try not to think about it until tuesday. :fear:

Back