First day of the rest of my life

Angie0476

This is my diary starting from day 1.. I took my measurements last night and have to say it was not good!
Iv had 2 packs up to now, bit complicated but I joined Lighterlife in march ..quit .. Had lots of packs left as was cheating ... Joined Cambridge in march also ..lasted 3days quit and had lots if those packs left ...so here I am mixing the packs until I see my CDC on Monday! I phoned her today and gave her my official start weight as I got weighed at weight watchers last night! I am an ex weight watchers leader and left 2 years ago! My whole life changed and I clearly wasn't following the weight watchers plan, I couldnt lie and be false to my members so I left the job!

I'm so miserable with my weight and the effect it has on my new marriage (3 months) that I have to go back to being the Slimmer Angela!!

I'm desperate to have a break from food cos it drives me mad!!! I'm obsessed with it... I'm seeing a consultant for severe acid indigestion and bloating , got to have camera down throat on 2 October!! He told me I'm fat and too loose weight that it would help me!

So here I am... I need the good weight losses to keep me motivated, iv been reading the diarys on here ad you are all so fab!!

So day one is going ok !! Nearly 3 ltrs of water done upto now!!

Gonna have a soup now and then a hot choc tonight.. Using lighter life you get 4 packs so whilst I'm adjusting to this again gonna have it! Next week I will be completely Cambridge !!

Is it me or do any of you find the packs powdery .?.??l?

Please could you help me out if I'm doing it wrong!!! I have an electric mixer which I use to blend them with but still powdery especially the soup!!! Do you have to make as a paste with cold water first?

Help if you can!!?

Good luck every one and I'm sorry for boring you all

Xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well day 1 done yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Only had 3 packs in the end... Had the tomatoe soup pack yum yum.. And I made it into a paste first so wasn't powdery!
Was very headachy yest but I got through and even managed to watch a film from blockbuster .

So here's for day 2 ....

Good luck. I'm only starting today so will look forward to seeing your progress aswell :)
Yet to have my first shake made do with a black coffee and lots of water. Don't want to have it before 9am. Was feeling so hungry but that passes so feeling ok right now :)
Seeing as you used to be a ww leader u must have lost a significant amount of weight before so you know you can do it if u just keep that dedicated head on! Iv only ever managed a stone and then give up so I am preying this works for me. The weight is creeping up daily! Until now. Iv just made my own diary to keep me motivated :)
Abbie x

And with your question about the soups according to the little Leaflet I get u only have to make the tomato as a paste first the rest u just make with hot water xx

Slimfor2013 said:
Good luck. I'm only starting today so will look forward to seeing your progress aswell :)
Yet to have my first shake made do with a black coffee and lots of water. Don't want to have it before 9am. Was feeling so hungry but that passes so feeling ok right now :)
Seeing as you used to be a ww leader u must have lost a significant amount of weight before so you know you can do it if u just keep that dedicated head on! Iv only ever managed a stone and then give up so I am preying this works for me. The weight is creeping up daily! Until now. Iv just made my own diary to keep me motivated :)
Abbie x

Hi Slim for 2013... So lovely to hear from you!! How's your first day going? I have my first pack at 10 then 2.30 then 6-6.30 ... I buy the water flavouring cos I can't drink water on its own, so lots of that and black coffee!!

I lost 2 stone but it took me 4 years to loose, I would loose a stone then put it back on... When i got to goal I maintained 7lbs under my goal weight for 18 months .. Then I started gaining weight every week and I had tests and I had an under active thyroid... All the weight i lost went back on... I found it so hard after that eventually got it off!! I had help I used reductil ( it's been taken off the market now) I then became a leader..... Less than 12 months of me becoming a leader I left my partner of 10 years and met someone new and my life changed completely ... Weight was coming on again.... I stopped being a leader and I am 3 stone over weight... The most iv got off with weight watchers is 5.5 lb....

Hence why I have done Litelife ... I'd did well with those twice the best I did was October till dec 21lb... Wouldn have been more but I kept cheating and eating .

I only tried this for 3 days back in march and I'm so miserable that after been back at Ww and gaining more than when I joined in June I needed something quick easy and fab results.. Like you it's motivation ..... Food becomes to important to me.... It controls me and has done for ages.... I need to be back in control!!!

I'll be glad when I have completed the first week!

My hubby want to go to our caravan in the dales this weekend.... It's so hard cos that's where I go and really pig out!!! Not this time tho !!!!! (I hope)

I completely understand how you feel... Why have you chosen such a strict diet?..

Looking forward to hearing about your progress too!

Take care

Angie xxxx

Angie0476 said:
Hi Abbie. So lovely to hear from you!! How's your first day going? I have my first pack at 10 then 2.30 then 6-6.30 ... I buy the water flavouring cos I can't drink water on its own, so lots of that and black coffee!!

I lost 2 stone but it took me 4 years to loose, I would loose a stone then put it back on... When i got to goal I maintained 7lbs under my goal weight for 18 months .. Then I started gaining weight every week and I had tests and I had an under active thyroid... All the weight i lost went back on... I found it so hard after that eventually got it off!! I had help I used reductil ( it's been taken off the market now) I then became a leader..... Less than 12 months of me becoming a leader I left my partner of 10 years and met someone new and my life changed completely ... Weight was coming on again.... I stopped being a leader and I am 3 stone over weight... The most iv got off with weight watchers is 5.5 lb....

Hence why I have done Litelife ... I'd did well with those twice the best I did was October till dec 21lb... Wouldn have been more but I kept cheating and eating .

I only tried this for 3 days back in march and I'm so miserable that after been back at Ww and gaining more than when I joined in June I needed something quick easy and fab results.. Like you it's motivation ..... Food becomes to important to me.... It controls me and has done for ages.... I need to be back in control!!!

I'll be glad when I have completed the first week!

My hubby want to go to our caravan in the dales this weekend.... It's so hard cos that's where I go and really pig out!!! Not this time tho !!!!! (I hope)

I completely understand how you feel... Why have you chosen such a strict diet?..

Looking forward to hearing about your progress too!

Take care

Angie xxxx

Ooh Abbie sorry it's gone on twice I tried to edit the first post but it won't let me!! Sorry xxxx

You look lovely in your Avatar!

Wishing you all the best Angie on your CD journey:)

Mini said:
You look lovely in your Avatar!

Wishing you all the best Angie on your CD journey:)

Oh bless thanks I'm a good stone heavier than may! Oh thank you I will try my best!

How are you doing Mini? Xxx

Well that's day 2 done and dusted! I want to put up before pics but just need to find out how to do it! From my iPad..

I had the leak and pot soup but wasnt keen to salty for me!

Had a bad day with the hubby but proud I didn't eat anything... Had some food thoughts but just tried not to focus on it!

Tired as had to go into work twice today.. Ah well one more day then that's it for the weekend!

Love and hugs to all you lighter slimmer happier more confident people! Lol lol

Night night xxxxxxx

Well done for not caving today hun! If I get I food thought I'm going to just look at my horrid pics n that should sort me right out.

Was going to get the leek and potato next week but changing my mind now. Is there any soups u do like I only got one which I'm saving for Sunday n that's the chilli one.
But want to get more so I have a porridge for brek, shake for lunch and soup for dinner.

What's your fave shake so far? Xx

Slimfor2013 said:
Well done for not caving today hun! If I get I food thought I'm going to just look at my horrid pics n that should sort me right out.

Was going to get the leek and potato next week but changing my mind now. Is there any soups u do like I only got one which I'm saving for Sunday n that's the chilli one.
But want to get more so I have a porridge for brek, shake for lunch and soup for dinner.

What's your fave shake so far? Xx

Morning love... Soup I like the tomatoe one! Iv not had their shakes or porridge yet cos still using up packs (shakes &porridge) from lighter life.. I go see my CDC on mon at 4.30 so will get all Cambridge packs then..

Gonna be a busy day at work!! But then thats it I can chill out till tues! Well apart from hubby troubles!!

Hope today is a good one for me and for you Abbie... Will try and get pics on either today or Tom xxxxx

Day 3 was horrible .. Lol felt very tired and down.... Crying and no energy .. Had to have some chocolate last night at my workshop it was part of the exercise!

Glad yest over .. Feeling better today... Only ad 2 packs yest due to choc... On the plus side I did think sod it I might as well eat tonight .... But I DID NOT ... Yippppeeeee...still managing 3 litres of water a day... I'm hoping to get some pics on here at some point over the weekend!

Hope your all ok xxxxxx

Hi Abbie I'm so sorry for not being on here, my husband moved out last wed we have only been married 3 months! Iv been very low and as much as I tried iv not been doing as well on the packs as I should,, due to all what's going on.. We met up on fri and had 3 glasses of wine, an Indian (I only had the curry and small bit of nan bread!) sat was similar with my friend and Sunday shared a burger at Francky and bennies ..... I'm desperately trying to find and make the right decision in regards my hubby coming home.... So I'm so sorry for not being there to support you Abbie and also for the fact iv had food!

Anyway iv been weighed and lost 6lbs so considering everything I'm happy with that!

Right I'm gonna look at your diary now! Xxxxxxxx

Day 8 done got weighed and lost 6lb chuffed to bits cos had food at weekend .. Feel really headachy again and sore throat.. Must be going in to ketosis!!

So sorry to here what uve been going thru I know how hard it is and how easy it can be to just want to giv it all up and focus on ur own emotional rollercoaster without purposely adding one to it. But well done on your weight loss! I know you can do this. So happy u and your husband have been talking. I hope it all works out for u both.
Remember I'm here if u need to talk and if u feel like givin up come on here. There's some great help and advise. You can do it hun just look at your weight loss this week and u wasn't 100% imagine what it would be with a full 100% week :)

I no Hun to be honest I would love 3.5lbs for next week! Just need to see how this week goes... He wants to take me for a meal on thurs, cos we have tickets to see jimmy Carr .. They have been booked since jan!

Anyway here's to day 9 !!

Good luck for tonight! I need to get on the main computer and post some pics... It wont let me on the iPad will it???

Xxxxx

Day 8 oops got it wrong yest...,well today has been mega hard ... But I have turned down lots of invitations for lunch out today with my trigger... The husband.... And also got offered free dominoes pizzas from my friend who owns the shop!!! Iv resisted everything !!!! Yippeeeeeeeee

I'm proud of myself today'

Been starving hungry all day!

But iv done it

Back