Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Day of the transformation

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jules -Harrys mum, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jules -Harrys mum

Jules -Harrys mum Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not so sure how to use this site the way others are. I will try though...it will keep me occupied and out of the fridge. :eek:
    I have really enjoyed reading the threads and found them so inspirational that i have now joined for myself.
    I look forward to chatting to you all on our journey to lose weight and have a healthier life.;)
    First thing i would like to do is insert the weight loss timeline it is really fun and a great way to track progress. so help with this would be great.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 23 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wantstobethinandthirty

Wantstobethinandthirty New Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, I have just joined today, doing Cambridge Diet! Can't wait to be nice and slim but not looking forward to the dieting part, I also don't have a clue how to get round the site and post properly but any distractions welcome. I was planning to get out of the house and avoid the fridge but my oldest isn't well today so we are watching Toy Story on the couch - no fun without marshmallows! I would also like to insert weight loss tracker, good luck! :)

4. roadmutha

roadmutha This time for sure

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    No diet - limiting carbs, reduced portions and excercise
    Hello fellow newbies, its my second day on here. Looking forward to see how you girls get on :)

5. Lianned84

Lianned84 New Member

Hi there, I'm also new to this and am pretty clueless lol, but I've been reading some of the forums and they have given me a boost for my weight loss. I have joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and lost 5.5lbs so far. Which is amazing for me. Xx

6. roadmutha

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    Hi Lianne welcome and good luck :) x

7. Jules -Harrys mum

Jules -Harrys mum Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, well first day down and had a little blip last night had 4 rich tea biscuits with a cuppa! Better than choccie ones though!
    Joining slimming world tonight with my mum and really nervous about the weigh in. I know i am going to be shocked as i havent got on the scales for years. It is such a lovely day in NI and it has given me an excitement about summer and lovely bright clothes. Now i am on a mission to get rid of my bingo wings, wobbly thighs, chins etc and saving up for new summer fashion.
    Good luck everyone! Will put my clicker thingy on later when i know what my weight is.
    Really love this site...with all your tips and encouragement.

8. roadmutha

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    Hey Jules 4 biccies still better than scoffing the pack! Sunshine seems to be everywhere. Good luck with the weigh in :)

9. Jules -Harrys mum

Jules -Harrys mum Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    joined SW

joined SW tonight. Wasnt too shocked at the weigh in. I am however thinking if i eat all i am allowed i am going to put weight on!
    Walked Harry to and from school today probably just over a mile but hey i usually take the car.:D

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Great to walk instead of using the car. Well done

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.