First Day of the transformation

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jules -Harrys mum, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jules -Harrys mum

Jules -Harrys mum Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not so sure how to use this site the way others are. I will try though...it will keep me occupied and out of the fridge. :eek:
    I have really enjoyed reading the threads and found them so inspirational that i have now joined for myself.
    I look forward to chatting to you all on our journey to lose weight and have a healthier life.;)
    First thing i would like to do is insert the weight loss timeline it is really fun and a great way to track progress. so help with this would be great.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 23 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wantstobethinandthirty

Wantstobethinandthirty New Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, I have just joined today, doing Cambridge Diet! Can't wait to be nice and slim but not looking forward to the dieting part, I also don't have a clue how to get round the site and post properly but any distractions welcome. I was planning to get out of the house and avoid the fridge but my oldest isn't well today so we are watching Toy Story on the couch - no fun without marshmallows! I would also like to insert weight loss tracker, good luck! :)

4. roadmutha

roadmutha This time for sure

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    No diet - limiting carbs, reduced portions and excercise
    Hello fellow newbies, its my second day on here. Looking forward to see how you girls get on :)

5. Lianned84

Lianned84 New Member

Hi there, I'm also new to this and am pretty clueless lol, but I've been reading some of the forums and they have given me a boost for my weight loss. I have joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and lost 5.5lbs so far. Which is amazing for me. Xx

6. roadmutha

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    Hi Lianne welcome and good luck :) x

7. Jules -Harrys mum

Jules -Harrys mum Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, well first day down and had a little blip last night had 4 rich tea biscuits with a cuppa! Better than choccie ones though!
    Joining slimming world tonight with my mum and really nervous about the weigh in. I know i am going to be shocked as i havent got on the scales for years. It is such a lovely day in NI and it has given me an excitement about summer and lovely bright clothes. Now i am on a mission to get rid of my bingo wings, wobbly thighs, chins etc and saving up for new summer fashion.
    Good luck everyone! Will put my clicker thingy on later when i know what my weight is.
    Really love this site...with all your tips and encouragement.

8. roadmutha

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    Hey Jules 4 biccies still better than scoffing the pack! Sunshine seems to be everywhere. Good luck with the weigh in :)

9. Jules -Harrys mum

Jules -Harrys mum Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    joined SW

joined SW tonight. Wasnt too shocked at the weigh in. I am however thinking if i eat all i am allowed i am going to put weight on!
    Walked Harry to and from school today probably just over a mile but hey i usually take the car.:D

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Great to walk instead of using the car. Well done

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.