First day on Lipotrim TFR - looking for a buddy

BabyA

Hi all

I've been following the forum for a few days searching for a tips..... Started my shakes today, I was so hungry come lunchtime! Drank lots of water and feel ok so far. Is there anyone else who's just starting out, it would be great to compare notes and support each other!

Hi! i'll happily be your buddy! its such a hard diet especially in the first while, so it really helps to have someone to chat with and moan to if needed! I want to loose 4 stone exactly. and have done this diet before so know what to expect but keep at it, its so worth it!

Hi missy3 thanks for responding. Now on day 2 feels strange not eating anything but determined to stick at it. Challenge at the moment is drinking so much water! When does ketosis kick in?

Hi babyA well done on making the move to lipotrim that's a hard enough thing to get your head around on its own ! Ketosis usually kicks in around day four - or so I've heard and read . I'm on week four now it gets easier to a stage where u find it hard to take your shakes u really aren't hungry anymore . X

hia baby

im into my 2nd week now im finding it ok just keeping myself busy and plodding along

best thing to do is keep yourself busy and try not think about the diet i see my shakes as medicine to make me better haha , ive been on it 9 weeks now :D x

Everyone seems so committed which is really motivating! And so helpful when you need some support. Best advice seems to be forgetting you're on a diet. Getting past the hunger will be amazing....

Hey guys

All the advice on this forum is great - like BabyA I've been reading alot on here and it's been so encouraging... Just joined a couple of mins ago!

On day 4 of Lipotrim and feeling okay... What are your thoughts on the shakes?? I'm not sure about the taste of them :/ xx

Hi

Looks like we have a similar weight to lose. We will have to compare notes :) And keep each other motivated!
I"m on day 3 so a day behind you. Shakes taste ok I don't mind them, so far, but guess they'll get boring in time. Been drinking lots of water but it means spending my life running to the loo, ha ha! X

Haha I know what you mean - I'm the same with the loo :p hopefully our bodies will get used to having lots of water and won't have to do that for much longer lol xx

Done another day now and feeling much more settled with the routine, no food, lots of water and 3 shakes. Tonight was odd though, Friday night, no nice meal or a glass or few of wine! Water and a shake. Makes me start to think longer term about how I'll have to adapt after I finish the shakes so I don't put it all back on - no wasteful empty calories.... X

Really well. Was finding it hard work on Friday (day 4) so decided to get weighed for the first time on Saturday and had lost 10lb in 5 days!! Was really really pleased, happy to say ketosis has kicked in now so I feel much better. Will get weighed tonight so I know my full weeks weight loss and then keep it to weekly weigh ins.... How are you getting on? Xx

great just plodding along ive lost 1 stone 1pound in two weeks so i cant complain.

Ive been walking the woofers about and hour a day and think thats helping a bit as well

my gob s getting bored with the shakes and water to be honest however three months is small amount of time to sacrifice for my end goal and my health so rock on the choccy shakes!

hi guys, i have just taken the plunge and visited my chemist today. I am starting in the morning and feeling motivated at moment. I have been reading through some threads and hoping to stay focused. i want to loose approx 3 stone so fingers crossed. you all appear to be getting on ok....wish me luck!!!

Great weight loss for you too Sarah! Shakes and water seem to be our lives. Kids and hubby are downstairs eating steak and chips :( Brought myself upstairs for a bath! Think I might start taking the dog out a bit more, perhaps while the others are eating.....

Melazorous, make sure you post your update tmrw, good luck - can't wait to hear how you've done! If you've been 100% you will have done really well. It's a great motivator x

Hi, Just found this site today as I'm taking the plunge tomorrow - have done the diet before but my head wasnt in the zone! Looking forward to starting again and seems like this place will keep me motovated with all of the lovely messages you all help each other x:)

Hi. Yes it's a great site. Everyone's going through the same experiences so its brill to come onto the forum and share experiences and to help each other. You'll learn lots you didn't know about the diet and be encouraged by all of us who have faced the same difficulties. I visit the site frequently and it gives me loads of I inspiration. It's a fab diet just make sure you drink lots of water. Good luck and stay in touch xx

Back