first day on lipotrim

fairy10

hi , this is my first day on lipotrim ,ive started befre and had amazng results ,but this time is for good and going to try and keep weight off ... its been so hard today but ive got through it and im delighted :),each day will be a new improved me ...so im happy today is through and try my best tomorrow,hope i will be posting a smiley face again .

Welcome and well done on your first day, looking forward to watching you shrink!

xx

wow , u have done great ,well done,hope i will do as well :)

best of luck and here is to great losses

Well done Fairy for getting through today:bliss::bliss::bliss:

This is my second time around on Lipotrim as well and like you this is for good this time.:innocent0001:

Love Mini xxx

Good luck fairy. I don't need to tell you what a great diet this is coz you already know! It has changed my life in such a short time and will do the same to yours! We will keep the weight off afterwards coz we know we don't want to have to do it again!

Keep posting and you'll be smiling in no time!

x

Good luck honey, you can do this and we're all here to support you :)

Good luck on your journey, theres always somebody here to turn to for support.

xx

Hi Fairy,
Hello and wecome to the forum.:wavey:
Good luck for your first week and first weigh-in. Don't forget to post your first loss! :welcome: xx

well done on getting through day 1 and good luck for today xx

Hi hun well done on getting through the first day it was my first day yesterday after cheating all last week but this is a new me no more cheating i'm only cheating myself and delaying my weightloss.
Good luck hun xx

omg just come back to this thread , and here i am at day 4 .. first 3 days forgotten and gotten over already :)

Yay! Well done fairy! Hope your post inspires those struggling through the first 2 days!

x

Back