First day on the "amazing inch loss plan"

suzie84

Hi everyone!

Well today was my first day on the rosemary conely inch loss plan!! and so far I'm 100 % focused!! I have written all my meals up for the week, taken my measurements (which surprisingly was 1stone 3lbs lighter than I expected! Great start!!!) I've regrettably taken photos of the "now" me and stuck them on the fridge, and told those close to me what IS going to happen in hope for their encouragement and support!!

I did the hip and thigh diet years ago and lost 4 stone so know deep down this diet is for me, and have tried and failed on many others!! So fingers crossed next Sunday (the weekly weigh in) brings me good news!!

Wish me luck people.!!

Starting weight 19stone 8lbs .......watch this space :)

Good luck! I have been doing diet now for 4 weeks (with no exercise due to arthritis) and have lost 13lb. I think half the battle is having your meals organised and definitely measuring everything. My start weight was 18st 4lb and even with that first stone nearly off I feel much better! Bought size 20 top today (usual 24!). All the best and let us know how you did on first weigh in!

Hello ladies, I am back on the Rosemary Conley diet today, originally did it 3 years ago and went from size 26 nearly 22 stone down to size 12 and 12 stone, unfortunately had to stop the classes and with bad influences around me went back up to 16st 13 lost some of it before christmas at class now trying on my own because I can't afford to go classes, hoping with the support of people like yourself on here will lose 5 stone and get down to 10st 9lb by 16/11 for my boyfriends christmas do and birthday, wish me luck and good luck

Thanks for the support guys! I'm in the same boat, doing it alone (can't afford class's) However so far so good I'm on day 4 and feel fab! I'm stinking to the inch loss plan and actually quite enjoying it :) looking forward to a low fat pizza tonight as well :) how are u guys finding it?

Comperoo how long did it take u to get down to 12 stone? That's my goal as that's what I weighed 9 years ago lol

Good luck everyone, hopefully with each others support we'll all be super slim for summer :) xxxx

Hiya Suzie, it took me nearly 2years to lose it but I know I could have lost it quicker, I just took it as a change of eating plan and so still went out with my friends for meals and enjoyed myself didn't want to loose out on the fun, I was really disappointed with myself letting it slowly come back on but know its a great diet and with the help of people on here it will come off, I am aiming for 2lb a week so that I will have lost the 5 st by November I know some weeks will lose more and others will lose less but hope it will balance out, good luck I am sure we will all do great :)

Thanks comperoo.

Well I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 6 lbs already! And only 2 pound till I'm
In the next stone bracket which Is my next. Goal! I'm really going for it this time as I so want to look and feel good for the summer! I'm off swimming now to try and burn a few more calories! I hope your diet is going smoothly xxxx

Well done Suzie, I have my weekly weigh in tomorrow, have not kept to the diet plan exactly because I went to my boyfriends for the weekend and had a chinese but fingers crossed been good rest of the week, can't wait to update my ticker in the morning hope to see it go in the right direction :D

Hi Suzie, that's great. I started off at 14.1 although had already started exercising so believe I was probably 14.7, anyway I have been mostly sticking to the diet with a few blips, going out, alcohol etc losing a few pounds a week............. When I was weighed last week I was 12 stone 12 and I cannot express how that made me feel, to get into the 12's was amazing and gave me such a boost, have not waivered since and so so focused, :)getting in the lower stone bracket will probably give you the boost it gave me.:)

Back