First day over and started my second day

hi everyone,

Well thats my first day of CD over with and it wasnt too bad:)

I had a strawberry shake with ice abt 12 yesterday with loads of water. I managed to leave my soup untill abt 5.30pm chicken and mushroom which again wasnt too bad:)

I had a bar which was great abt 830 pm, last time i tryed this diet i had only 3 shakes which was impossible :( only lasted 6 hrs haha

so today i have woke up feeling abit tired as i didnt get to sleep untill 2am:( think i was maybe abit hungry amongst going to the loo every 20 minsx

i have had a cuppa tea and some water trying to leave my first shake as long as possible, but my willpower has been pushed to the max by having to make the family a full scottish breakfast but i have managed to get through it :rolleyes:

so hope u all have a great day and i so cant wait till weigh in on friday !!

Yay, well done on getting through Day One! :clap:

And remember, breakfasts will still be there when you're done with losing weight. You won't have to do without forever!

Sending you lots of positive vibes :vibes: for today. :)

Oh man does it not just suck when your will power gets tested like that I work in a caff and i cook food all day and i would always pick all day long and the first few days my mouth watered but i was strong on day 12 now and still no cheat.. I have suprised myself (and everyone else i think) at how strong my will power is!! We can do this!!!!

Hi there! I am restarting SS today after 3 years. I lost a stone and a half back then, but gained it all through bad eating habits. Last year I managed to lose a stone through WW, but this went back on at Xmas! Now facing the New Year desperately overweight, so am determined to suceed this time and make some permanent lifestyle changes. Looking forward to a Maple Porridge this morning, but not the prospect of the many trips to the loo later on! Keep up the hard work ladies, it will be worth it in the end!!

Good luck SkinnySoon1 you seem to be really determined to achieve your goal.

hellloooo! :)

I started back on SS on Sunday, today is my second day, i dont feel too bad..

I had a crappy day at work and normally this would trigger a bit of an emotional eating binge but pleased to say i resisted :D

roll on day 3

good luck to you too xx

debs

Well done on avoiding the emotional eating!! One thing I do every time I manage to resist that particular urge is to remind myself that not only am Moving further towards weight loss, I am also avoiding the usual GAIN and post binge shame... Breaking those horrible habits which got me overweight in the first place. Might sound a bit 'well duh' but i figure we need all the positive thinking we can!
Keep it up, once you get past the first few days it gets sooo much easier xx

hey fellow future skinny! I'm on day 17. Things will be tough, but BUT - I can't stress this enough- it gets easier!

For one thing, it's a curious fact, but simply by being on this diet, I find it easier to just say no to stuff. If I'm offered a bun, a cake, or esp, an alcoholic drink, I find I can use Cambridge as an reason to turn it down. Any other diet, and you'd use a sort of Devils Bargain - now, we all know what that is! You know, that little voice that says, 'Well, go on - you can just cut down later on something!" And, of course, you never do!

It does make life easier!

Keep on going!

Suziemo i know just what you mean i am on day 14 now and it has gotten easier and i work in a caff which serves every greasy starchy carb all day long and i used to pick at it all day long so the first few days was literally hell but now i literally dont want to even tho a snooty girl i work with teases me by stuffing chips in her mouth saying you cant starve your self forever... She just spurs me on more determined to succeed in this =)

Ha ha ha i do think that and i pitty her for being so spitefull but little does she know i have a great support team right here cos without mini's i would have cracked by now =D

Back