First day today!

sjones23

Hi everyone, as some may know it was my first day today, i met my counseller at 2.30pm. I was thinking that i would be on ss, but the counsellor said it is my choice but she would like me to consider not doing ss and starting straight on the 810 kcal, as i only have 3stone to loose and she expects around a 12lb per month weight loss anyway i am giving it a go for the first week to see what my weight loss is like and if i wat to do the ss+ after the week then i can change over to that,my counsellor is really lovely she discussed all options with me and said it was my decision which one i chose to follow! Has anybody else not done ss and started on the 810kcal loosing weight succesfully??xx
p.s i tried the broccoli and cheese soup and really didnt like it, so i wont be ordering it again!

Hi and welcome! I'm not on SS but just wanted to say hello and wish you luck with the journey.

It's good that you can talk to your CDC and that she is able to advise on the different options. I think some people find it easier to start on a higher programme - we are all different - and some find it easier to take food out of the equation altogether.

Apparently that particular soup is very unpopular!!! Never tried it, but I hear it likened to vomit a lot.

Take care and good luck on your weight loss journey x

Back