First day tomorrow!! Eeek!! :D

truffleshuffle

Well tomorrow is my first day back on the CD!

I am actually really looking forward to it this time round and i know i need to stay off the path of destruction!

The only person who can help me is me and I cant wait to actually go into my wardrobe and be able to wear something (i havent even opened my wardrobe door in over a year its far too depressing to see all the nice clothes that i cant get near!)

Anyway I hope you are all doing fab, its been a few days since i logged on last so I am going to catch up with how well all you lovelies are doing!!

xx

good luck sweet heart im there with u , doin really well this week then ordered bloody chips last nite only to throw them up oo but i managed a mini roll and two packs of jelly sweet so today i was totally focus but ive eaten a piece of toast i wont give in tomorrows a new day xxxwe can do it

You have done fab so far Simmy!! Well Done!!

I know this time I cant even have a nibble of anything, thats where I go wrong, as soon as I feel like being naughty its like a wall of devestation and i cant help myself so I am determined that I need to do this 100%

I know its going to be tough but hey when you look at it, its really such a short time in your life! I am looking long term and hoping that by xmas I will be in maintenace and looking and feeling amazing and confident!!

xxx

I'm
Restarting tomorrow too after a week
Off! Good luck xx

thank u hun , i have done well, i dont want to let myself down, ive just sat ere thinkin about my diet and part of me is a bit scare may be because i know i only have one stone 9 lbs left to lose and then i will be at a weight ive only dreamed about we can do it so eres to tomorrow ladies 100 per cent on plan all of us , will be checking xxxx

Thanks for all the support guys! I really found that this site was the backbone for me last year when i did it and when i lapsed coming on here thats when it all went down hill so I am going to make a conscious effort to be on here at least once a day if only for 5 minutes i must do it for the inspiration!

I am going to take some new fat pics tomorrow morning and delete the ones in my album from last year so beware of the disgusting flubber pics that are coming your way haha!! xx

my day one tomorrow too...so if u need any motivation or a rant at how crap ufeel get on here :) i lost almost 2st last summer on CD but couldnt afford it anymore but have a new job now and here i am again!! gonna do it this time!! good luck :) x

Good luck everyone starting. Drink loads of water, hang on in there -come on here whenever you wobble or need support - by the end of the week you'll be well on your way.

Maybe we can spur each other on, my weigh in today at 9.30am what ever my weight I'm
Going to be positive and have an amazing first week! Let's go girls!

:D good luck starting today, truffleshuffle and leav welcome on the slimville express :D

i love all the support on here, this forums going to be my new addiction!! :) happy monday everyone :) xx

Back