FIRST DAY TOMORROW

CHUKKI

Hi all,

I have been checking out the site for a couple of weeks and after reading all the inspirational posts and checking out the superb gallery pictures i am finally taking the plunge and starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I have tried all manner of diets before but never this kind of meal replacement. I think this is probably the only way to do it for me and i feel really positive thanks to you all.

I have been told it will be a really hard journey so hopefully i will keep with it and will log on here regularly. I am sure i will need lots of support so be prepared.

Anyway thats it for now i will post back soon with an update. Im soooooo excited that i have taken the plunge.:bliss:

Im new to, startin tomorrow

:sign0144: hiya all, iv'e been dieting now on and off for years and have not really got anywhere fast :cry:. I came across this site a week or so ago where i found out about lipotrim! :thankyou:
I have been to my local pharmacy, filled out all the paper work...............
and so now, here i am, ready to start tomorrow!!!!!
I'm a bit nervous, but really excited at the prospect of gettin back to my pre-pregnancy weight (my kids are 5 and 6), its been a long time since i was slim and i cant wait!!!!!!!
Well done to those of you who have lost, are loosing, and to those who, like me have just started/starting lipotrim. It sounds like its gonna be pretty hard, especially the first week but there seems to be so much support from all of you guys :grouphugg:which is really great, i think ill need it!
anyway, ill go now cos im going on a bit but ill keep u posted on my progress. Goodluck everyone and take care xxx

Hi Chukki, welcome to the board and good luck on LPT

Back