Step 1 Sole Source First day..urghhh

natbklc13

Hello I am new here so I have hopefully posted in the right place!

I tried the CD about 2 months ago and had to stop as it wasn't the right time to do it (small baby in and out of hospital)

So today, I have started again the children are with their grandparents today and tomorrow so I can get through the initial 2 days,

I started the day ok but as times gone by I am officially starving. I just keep think hmmmm food!

Also keep hearing the husband open the fridge :eek:

Any words of wisdom?

Last time I lost 5lbs the first week but I ate something every day and it was really a wrong time this time I am determined no food atall.

Just be strong! Have you tried having a glass of water to try and curb your appetite or a black coffee? Just remember, a moment passed your lips is a life time on your hips :) I start mine this Friday so when I'm up at ridiculous o'clock complaining I'm hungry you can get your revenge! :)

Thanks for the replies!

Woken up this morning with a horrible headache, I don't feel overly hungry but I think that will change later.

When I tried it before day 2 was the worst so and then I woke up day 3 and felt great and full of beans.

Good luck starting on friday will it be your first time?

Haha, as I say, I haven't started mine yet but i can't wait to hear all the grief when I'm moaning I'm hungry! Haha

I suppose ss+ but instead of having a small meal I am having milk in tea as its a deal breaker and I cannot go without tea.

If I physically ate something I would feel more hungry so would rather just not eat.

What will you be doing? Do you have much to lose?

I have about 3 stone to lose, I am only 5ft tall so I look huge as there isn't much place for the weight to go to.

I am setting myself the next 4 weeks on what I am doing then to being food into the mix. I have never had a problem keeping my weight the same so I am hoping it will all stay off with sensible eating.

I plan to follow slimming world after I have lost the weight. It will be tough but so worth it

Hello!!! I started today!!! I'm a bit too overwhelmed to feel anything but ecstatic, so no hunger here. Mine is a long story of perseverance, patience, strong will and doggedness. I'm also very determined to make this work.

I first heard of cwp early last year, just at the same time my pregnancy test turned positive. So, obviously I had to keep the diet on ice up till...yes, today. The first day of the rest of my life, God willing.

Sole Source 100% . 1 cappucino shake, 2litres of water by 12pm and counting. 3 more satchets & 2litres (min) to go!

I can do this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi xtra,

I am fighting my way through day 2 my consultatant has just been with my weeks worth of shakes and weighed me to see what I need to lose need to drop 2.5 stone so I am so determined to be in single figures :)

Hi Nat!!!

Sorry, I don't quite get you with the single figures? What's that? Dress size?:)

I'm currently 134 kg, that translates to a million pounds, lol. And if pounds don't mean money, then they have no business being in that range at all!!!

If you meant dress size, I.m currently stretch a UK 24 on a good day with size 26 hips; and for my height a size 12 will be almost anorexic much less a single digit size, so I'm hoping for a 16-14 which I know I can realistically maintain for the rest of my life!!!

Hia.

By single figures I meant weight, I am currently 11st and a bit so I am target weight at 9 stone. I am currently a size 16 but look huge because of my height.

At least you have the mind set and determination I definitely do. No going back now!

I know I can maintain weight as when she just weighed me today I have only gained 3lbs I did it about 3 months ago so not to bad considering how much crap I have eaten in that time

I can relate to crap, hahaha.

I don't subscribe to binge eating at all, but I caught myself crap-eating between the day I told myself enough is enough, I'm going to see my CC for supplies this time, no more breeze shooting :D and the day I walked into her office, ha ha (almost a week). I wasn't surprised when the scale went up, I was surprised it didn't go up a bit more than that, lolol.

I guess I was sending-off the carbs, mentally and gorge - ingly. I had a real carb blow out!

Carb overload is my favourite type of overload so I know where you are coming from there!!

Had a little nap to pass some time :D I am actually feeling ok

Although I have the children back from grandmas in an hour so it may all go to pot when I have to actually get out of bed lol

I incidentally shipped my kids off to grandma's this morning!!! but its for the whole week, they get back weekend, hopefully I would be in ketosis by then and food-resistant :d . Only the little one is with me, and thankfully his food is very unattractive at the moment haha. I'm currently busying myself alternating between office work and this website at the moment; and now I'm on to the 2nd satchet: Oriental Chilli soup. Not bad tasting at all! I suppose this plan is doable afterall!!!

I would kill for a whole week of peace and quiet not to sure the kids would be to impressed with us though!

Haha my little one is 8 months and I am about to try weaning for the 3rd time this week (give me strength!!)

I can't stomach soups and porridge so I am just sticking to these shakes, tea and water. I may introduce a bar in a few weeks.

Of course it's do able..anything is possible with the right attitude :p

Back