First day!!!!

tiffanydiamond

Hello there everyone, well it's my first day of lighter life and i have really been looking forward to this for a couple of weeks but this morning have been struggling with my head rather than my stomach!! I started doubting myself this morning as to whether i can do this?!?!? Have decided to spring clean the house to try and take my mind off food!
Have yet to try a pack yet though have managed 1.5 litres of water so far!! How much water do you use to mix the packs? Sorry for sounded dense but i thought it would tell you on the packs!

Good luck to everyone!

Tiffanydiamond x :eat:

I started doubting myself this morning as to whether i can do this?!?!? Have decided to spring clean the house to try and take my mind off food!

Have yet to try a pack yet though have managed 1.5 litres of water so far!! How much water do you use to mix the packs? Sorry for sounded dense but i thought it would tell you on the packs!

I think all of us have gone through a period of doubt. I was fine in the first week, then thought "can I maintain this for 14 weeks????" As you can see from my info below - I'm in week 20 now and not wavered once. You'll be fine.

As for the water - it tells you in the book - but its what suits. I add about 250mls to soups and shakes, and 40mls if I want a shake as a mousse. Try it out to see what suits you best.

It is worth experimenting with how much water you use.
They say 180 to 200ml, but that is way too thick for me.
Latte 500ml
Soup 400ml
for me

Thanks for that it gives me something to start with and then can experiment! We didn't get given a book? I have a pop in on monday so will ask then.

Tiff xxx

Hi its my second day with LL, get some tips with the girls i struggled abit yesterday getting used to the packs and felt quite ill, im trying to add stuff to my packs, got myself a blender also as i couldn't stand the lumps

Hi sparkle, keep at it i'm sure we will get used to the packs!!

Well have just had my first strawberry shake, i was preparing myself for it being not that nice but actually it reminds me of angel delight which is fabulous!! So now i know i like at least one flavor it gives me more confidence that i will succeed!!! :innocent0001:

I think the strawb, rasp and caramel all taste like angel delight, if you don't add so much water and whiz them up it is just like it.
You will get used to them.
I think most of us go through the same thing in week 1.

Hi sparkle
I'm with Ali and dilute my packs more than 200mls. Wish I'd known to add more water on day one as I didn't like the flavour of every pack I tried and this was made worse by it being thick gloop! Thank God on day two I liked the flavours I tried and was brave enough to add more water cos I could not have faced 100 days of gloop!
Stick at it and you'll soon be enjoying Lighter Life Haute Cuisine in the form of muffins and crisps!

Hi Tiffany,

Well done for chosing LL I am sure you will not regret it. We are all here to help, good or bad, so keep posting.

Good luck.:)

Thank you ladylite!! I'm actually feeling way more positive than i was this morning!

Hmm, just contemplating my second pack xxx :rolleyes:

Glad you're feeling more positive tiffany - I remember being worried about it when I started but to be honest you just stick with it and one day just rolls into another .... you'll soon be more obsessed with weigh ins and weight losses than thinking of food :)

Hi Tiffany,

It's my second day on LL, I have been really motivated by all the advice and chat on here. You and Sparkle have done really well with your water I seem to be struggling to get into a routine with mine it's making me feel sick x.

Hi Tiffany,

It's my second day on LL, I have been really motivated by all the advice and chat on here. You and Sparkle have done really well with your water I seem to be struggling to get into a routine with mine it's making me feel sick x.
I had trouble getting it all down to start, it was really hard.
I found alternating helped. peppermint tea, plain, fizzy, then when you get your water flavourings, they are nice hot, cold and fizzy.
You might find one of them is easier than the others.
I prefer hot St Clements myself.

I like the water flavours in fizzy water - makes it seem like I am having a soda. I have not yet tried in hot water, other then the St.Clemens in Earl Greay tea and thats very good!

It all comes together after a few days. And it gets easier too!!

Lots and lots of luck!! You will be really happy you chose to do this diet....the loss is fast and motivating, and you feel VERY good once things get on a roll. :)

X

Back