First day

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by suzy1473, 3 June 2014.

1. suzy1473

suzy1473 Well-Known Member

Starting all over again!!! Hoping the support and reading how others are getting on will help x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using mobile app
  2. scoobydo

scoobydo Active Member

Welcome Suzy, I'm on day 5 so right there with you :patback:
  3. Emilie

Emilie Well-Known Member

how did it go suzy?
  4. Calabria

Calabria Well-Known Member

How are you getting on Suzy?

I'm on my first day (again) today. I've hopefully finally run out of excuses as to why I should just have one more day of eating junk food before getting started. This time HAS to be different. I can't go on the way I am currently. I'm 306lbs and going to a friend's wedding in just over ten weeks time. Let's see how much timber I can shift before then eh...!
  5. suzy1473

Starting again today did not get on well and were way off track...its so difficult at the is everyone else doing?

6. Calabria

Calabria Well-Known Member

I'm doing ok, disappointing loss for week one (2lbs) but my TOTM has screwed everything up and I'm still really bloated and gross. How was day one? x
  7. suzy1473

Its going ok...only got shakes at the moment..but ordered a pick your own order 60items for £60 so hopefully that will help got porridge,pancakes, shakes and choc bars. The meals werent nice. Hopefully week 2 will even things out. X

8. suzy1473

Calabria I am 318 pounds so got a lot too lose to :( but i have been on exante before and lost a stone in my fist week. I put the weight back on wen pregnant so here goes...hope today is going well x

9. If at first..

If at first.. Well-Known Member

I only have bars and banana shakes! 2 shakes and 1 bar a day, I have found it easier to get away from thinking of them as replacements for particular meals and more as a means to an end. Good luck getting into the head space this time. x