first ever dark chocolate truffa!

violetfire

shrinking violet
OMG!! Where has this bar been all my life! Yummy

It's good isn't it! I love those and the lemon ones. Not like diet food at all :)

It's good isn't it! I love those and the lemon ones. Not like diet food at all :)

I know! I honestly cant believe it, wish I had found this diet years ago! I really like the lemon bars as well, I had one warmed slightly in the microwave the other day and it was out of this world!

violetfire said:
I know! I honestly cant believe it, wish I had found this diet years ago! I really like the lemon bars as well, I had one warmed slightly in the microwave the other day and it was out of this world!

Awwwww that sounds delish !!!

I didn't like the dark truffle bar but love the lemon aren't like diet bars

I like them all, a bit too much LOL only get 12 a month or its binge city!!

Everything chocolate lol

Hardly eat that kinda stuff off plan though

I like them all, a bit too much LOL only get 12 a month or its binge city!!

I have to admit I have been tempted to have more than my one a day a few times, but so far have managed to stick to my one :D

I've not had a bar yet this time hopefully the new ones will be here before the week

But I know what u mean they can be slightly moreish

I actually find the bars filling , but I do have a pint of water with myn x

munchbunch said:
I actually find the bars filling , but I do have a pint of water with myn x

Think that's the best way as we need to keep that water flowing

Looking forward to the coconut bar :)

bit2lose37 said:
Think that's the best way as we need to keep that water flowing

Looking forward to the coconut bar :)

I stick
With the praline or Truffa :)

violetfire said:
I think the praline taste like a mars bar without the caramel!

I'm Convinced it tastes like milkyway lol

So similar sort of thing :)

munchbunch said:
I'm Convinced it tastes like milkyway lol

So similar sort of thing :)

Yummy sounds lovely :)

Some people keep their bars in the freezer or in the garage to make them more difficult to pig out on. Or maybe keep them locked away and only your OH has the key :). I haven't binged on them but there have been times when I would have liked to, and I hardly ate chocolate pre diet to be honest. I was more of a wine gum / liquorice lover.

I did actually think of putting them in the freezer. Not to stop me pigging out but because it would take longer to eat but since I have my bar with a shake for lunch at work I can't really do it.

I keep mine in the freezer, and I still managed a blip out on them LOL I just can't have them in the house!!

Going to take some on holiday, other than that i will be avoiding!!

Must say I agree. Had my first ever Dark Chocolate Truffa bar and it was heaven!
My favourite yet.. Shame I only bought 2 :(
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

Back