First failure!

JamesG

Hi again all!

I had my first weigh in on Saturday and lost 13lbs!

Unfortunately I saw this as something to celebrate and decided to take my dad out for fathers day, the intention was to have a meal that wouldn't stop ketosis but when I got to the table I ended up having a full Sunday dinner!

To make it worse I was so angry with myself when I got home I ended up eating again!

I woke up this morning and am very disappointed with myself and have started again immediately, I am feeling starving today and have had my first shake so far, I'm going to push through today and try and get to my next weigh in on Saturday.

Thanks or your help so far and any tips regarding starting again are much appreciated!

James

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Hi James, It happens unfortunately :( but you have got straight back on TFR today so don't give it another thought ;) roll on next weekend. Chin up mate.x

Well done you for getting straight back on it!!

Had the worst week last week and although the first day is the hardest again, it won't be long before you're back in the swing of it and feeling great!
Whatever you do, don't beat yourself up about it...stay strong!! x

Don't worry about it James, it happens. Just see that first bit as a "trial" and now you're on LT for real. That's a tip someone gave me here when I messed up in week one. ;)

How are you getting on James? It's not easy to recover after a slip but it WILL be worth it xx

Are you stll on it James

I know it's no excuse but had a really bad day at work and come home and head straight for the cereal bars and crisps. It was like I was on auto pilot and am too ashamed to even say how much I have eaten. What made it worse was when my husband came home from work telling me how proud he was of me and how good I look. Feel sick so will miss my shake tonight and start a fresh tomorrow and go get weighed on wednesday as normal. Fingers crossed I have a loss so don't get a lecture off the chemist.

Back