First food in 166 days...

slinkytobe

Hello everyone,
I haven't been around for a while because I have had problems loging in. I have been reading all your posts though but haven't been able to write myself.

I started LL on January 9th when I was 19st. I am now 12st4lbs. Although I am happy with my present weight I am still considered to be overweight, my BMI is 27.76. Today I bought a pair of jeans in Next size 10. I have agreed with my counsellor that I will have a couple of meals a week for the next few weeks and loose a bit slower. The urgency to get all that fat off me is no longer there! Although I had my first meal tonight I have still not started Management.

I sat down and ate 1/2 filet of salmon (poached in LL savoury flavouring) and 2 asparagus with some mixed baby leaves. It was yummy but not as good as I had remembered it to be. I am stuffed though!!

Tomorrow I am going to my friends house for lunch for her 40th with 5 other women some I don't know. If I am still stuffed and I am brave enough I will just have a pack otherwise I may just pick and hope nobody notices. On Saturday we are going to a Ball (bought a lovely dress in Monsoon) and the menu is Salmon then chicken so again I will be able to pick at that. Sunday, Monday & Tues I will stay in abstinence again and I will get weighed on Wednesday so watch this space......!!

Well done to you for losing so much and doing so well. I know what you mean about it not tasting as good as it used to - I thought that when I had my first meal last week (was on holiday - now on day 1 of abstinence again.)

Hope you have a lovely weekend, you should post a pic of yourself in your dress at the ball.

Enjoy!

Cath

You have done really well. Size 10 next jean........no never been in them LOL

Can't wait to see how you do next week. I am a bit scared about eating again, but i still have a lot to go.

Have a fab week.

Well done slinky - sounds like you must be about 5'11/6ft? I hope once I get to 12st something I can get into size 10 jeans - I dont think I ever have in my life! You give me hope and inspiration. Thanks!

Well, I went to my friends birthday lunch today and just quietly sat down and had a toffee bar with lots of water. My friend knows that I have been on the diet but none of the others do. They didn't seem to notice until the end when choccies and dessert came. By then I'd got to know them and didn't mind telling them. They were all complimentary so that was nice.

I must say I have felt better today than I have in the last couple of weeks. Not so light headed, so I do feel that I am doing the right thing in eating a couple of times a week.

I still think it is best to abstain if you think you can. I just know that if I had any longer I may have eaten something without wanting to and in an uncontrolled manner.

Back