First full 100% week worth it!

kayleigh.rebecca

Hi all, really want to start posting on here. I have decided to give weight watchers a go for the first time after being a slimming world yo yoer for years. For the first time in my life I stuck to plan 100% for a whole week and am so happy with the result. 6lb off just from pro pointing, I'm soooo happy! I know it's my first week and should expect a bigger loss but this for me is fantastic. Got a long long way to go from here but I'm happy to carry on now. I wish I tried it years ago as its teaching me portion control which iv never mastered with sw. now, the hard part is to keep this frame of mind as for some stupid reason I would usually have a huge binge now n ruin all my hard work!

Well done, in just completed my first week and lost 5lbs! ...

Well done you.
Keep up the good work.x

Well done! I know what you mean about the bingeing, but the fab thing is you can have a treat and just use your weeklies, treat sorted and not off plan!

after trying slimming world for 3 months last year I was the same weight when I quit as when I first started, so that was a no no, weight watchers just works as you're not depriving yourself of anything and you have the weeklies to use and can still lose weight, well done on your weight loss x

It is completely different to what I'm used to but so much more freedom with food I wish I tried it years ago. Having a 4 week old baby sw would be near impossible to keep up with but making the most of ww convenience foods. I find having more choice with things im not binging which is 1 of my biggest problems. Once I start I can't stop! :(

Yes definatley and with ww it's doesn't make you feel guilty if you pinch their left overs and also number 1 problem with sw was there's no portion control it seemed to good to be true basically eat until your full, and I found I'm never full but with ww you weigh and know how much your supposed to eat :) x

Old habits die hard so they say, I feel so stupid (and sick) iv just ate 1 ww chocolate bar, then the box, then all the ww treats I had in the cupboard like the small carrot cakes and biscuits and crisp. Iv just binged but on low fat snacks...WHY??? I'm stupid. For the first time in my life I feel like I can move on from this like it never happened where usually this would lead to days of eating even weeks. Please someone stitch my mouth shut! X

It's not stupid!! We all have days like that but when you get on that scale and see a loss it pushes you to want another one, I knew when I had put on weight I always felt embarrassed because people ask in the meeting 'how did you do' and it was never nice telling people that I put on weight. Draw line under that and start afresh today, add those treats to your weeklies and move on, just think if you hadn't eaten weight watchers brands then it may be slightly worse but as they're already pointed for you it's easier to see how much you actually ate x

That's a good point I actually could count the damage iv done, not sure I want to know though ha. I'm blaming this time on my hormones lol, got to use that excuse at least once a day ha x

It's always better to know, draw a line under it move on!! allow yourself a treat a day otherwise you'll feel like your depriving yourself or I do anyway. Try the ww pancakes as a nice treat only 1 point each and they're delicious x

I always used to have a day where I would just eat anything and everything, I've been doing we since beginning of jan this time and haven't had a binge out as yet, I've had a few extra points which I shouldn't have but managed to stop myself, I've lost 11lb so far and feel fab, weekends are always harder for me x

well done! I'm moving over from slimming world as well, gave me far too much room to be naughty and I ate portions big enough to feed a family of four. Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

I did exactly the same, enough pasta to fill a whole family then an hour later feel sluggish and start snacking on choc and sweets. I did sw on and off for years as my friend is convinced its the best thing ever and if it works for u then that's great but every time iv failed. I have got about 10 starter packs as iv joined so many times, there worth a fortune lol. Well I'm really fancying something sweet but I'm sticking it out with a brew. I find I'm snacking now rather than having full meals with baby feeds every 4 hours so if it wasn't for the ww snacks I'd be piling all sorts of rubbish in x

Sell the packs there's a lot of them on sale on eBay. Slimming world does work for people, well it must because its still going but I found I need the portion control myself, with sw it seems there's no portion control so for 3 months I've lost nothing but 3 weeks on weight watchers and I've nearly lost half a stone, usually I wouldn't be impressed as its not much of a loss but only got a stone and a half to lose so I'm happy with that :) x

hi every1,i NEED yer help pleasssssseee.im a yo-yo dieter for 15 years.did ww up to 1.5 year ago.i then joined sw and had a baby in between.i seem to have hit a block wall wit sw.im breastfeedin my 5 month baby and cant seem to get my head into the "zone".am considerin joinin ww for 6 weeks to give it a go.has any1 found the same thing and found ww worked for them ???????? thanx from a confused dieter

hi every1,i NEED yer help pleasssssseee.im a yo-yo dieter for 15 years.did ww up to 1.5 year ago.i then joined sw and had a baby in between.i seem to have hit a block wall wit sw.im breastfeedin my 5 month baby and cant seem to get my head into the "zone".am considerin joinin ww for 6 weeks to give it a go.has any1 found the same thing and found ww worked for them ???????? thanx from a confused dieter

Back