First full week on Exante ahead

Kapow

I started last Wednesday on Exante, first few days were quite difficult, not so much feeling hungry just very weak and dizzy. I knew the weekend would be hard to stick to plan, had a trip to the seaside today, first time in a year so I wasn't going home without fish and chips. I think every weekend I will allow myself a treat otherwise this diet will just depress me.
So I'm feeling positive about the week ahead, think I've adjusted enough to get over the dizzy spells and will manage to stay on plan. I will aim for 800 calories a day but if it's a very busy day will allow myself up to 1200 so I don't pass out.
I lost 2lbs last week, hoping for 6lb before next Friday.

I was the same when we went to Cornwall in April. Diet or no diet, I wasn't leaving without having sat on the quay in Mevagissey and eaten some fish and chips. They were glorious!

Thanks AliGal, I will try those. I don't feel too bad today, actually have a lot more energy than usual and quite enjoy the feeling of being hungry. Usually I get "hangry" at this stage.

It is extraordinary when hangry goes away! I did very well on a vlcd - but failed to maintain. I know you'll be successful too.

Just make sure you have a plan and stay on track with the new normal when you are 4 stone lighter!

I leave the vinegar out of the keto fitness club recipe - too acid for my taste and teeth. they are both refreshing too.

Back