First Group Tomorrow!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Hi all!

Very briefly, i lost about 8 stone on the cambridge diet about 2 years ago, kept most off but recently my weight has started to creep back up again and i'm about 3 stone away from my goal.

Tried low carb which went ok for a while and i enjoyed it but found it hard doing it on my own.

A friend of mine suggested both of us going to slimming world because we both like the diet, have heard good things and she is getting married in 2 years so we will support each other!

So just wanted to pop in and say hi, will post after my first group tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes ok and the consultant is nice.

I'm actually quite nervous...

212degrees said:
Hi all!

Very briefly, i lost about 8 stone on the cambridge diet about 2 years ago, kept most off but recently my weight has started to creep back up again and i'm about 3 stone away from my goal.

Tried low carb which went ok for a while and i enjoyed it but found it hard doing it on my own.

A friend of mine suggested both of us going to slimming world because we both like the diet, have heard good things and she is getting married in 2 years so we will support each other!

So just wanted to pop in and say hi, will post after my first group tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes ok and the consultant is nice.

I'm actually quite nervous...

Don't be nervous they are all in the same boat and are all pretty nice,and you have done fab in the past. Good luck

Honestly you will never look back! SW doesn't feel like a diet at all and there are lots of helpful tips/advice and recipes on these forums to help you along the way, it may seem a little confusing at first, I remember thinking I was never going to get my head around but you do and if you get stuck with anything just search these forum for answers and you're bound to find it here, good luck!

Hey!
I went along to mine last Thursday for the first time, although I didnt stay for the meeting the consultant was fab!

Im quite jealous your going to Download though *sulks*

Don't be nervous! It's such an anticlimax when you get there, you'll wonder why you were so nervous!!

Good luck, let us know how you get on x

Good luck! No need to be nervous - I'm sure you'll be very welcomed :) Slimming World is a marvellous plan and I just know you're going to love it!

Well I don't update as promised (sorry!) but group was awesome! I'm on day 3 now and only struggling since I don't want to eat because it's so hot! Loving the diet so far but really unsure how I could lose with all this food! Not complaining mind, just saying!

Sorted a meal plan on Friday that has been severely adapted over the weekend due to impromptu BBQ yesterday lol!

Roll on Thursday so I can see my first (hopefully) loss! X

Back