First Hi!

Hi everyone,

My name is Emma and this is my first week of Slimfast (1st weigh in tomorrow - eek)!

I actually started Lipotrim TFR at the beginning of the week but switched to Slimfast on day 4 because I felt so ill and and faint on LT. I've been much better since I started Slimfast and I think/ hope it will be a more realistic programme for me to stick to long term. Having a meal to look forward to at the end of the day really helps and the 3 x 100 cal snacks allow me to function like a normal human being throughout the day - and not a totally starved maniac haha!

Ok so here are my stats...I'm 31, 5 ft 4 and weigh 12st 9 lbs - obese:cry:I've been on the overweight side for yrs but really gained weight after the birth of my son (now 18 months old). Way too many coffee/ cake mornings and long lunches!! Plus the broken nights sleep and tiredness meant my husband and I were calling out for takeaways much more than we should have done.

Anyway, I've decided enough is enough and that I need to get off my bum and do something about it! It's my sisters wedding on 11th Dec and I'm determined to be a yummy mummy by then! I don't want it spolit by feeling self concious and bad about myself.

My ultimate goal is to lose 3 stone but if I could lose 2 by 11th Dec I'd be over the moon.

I'll be coming on here lots for tips and advice so I hope to get to know you all through our shared ups and downs.

Bye for now.

Emx

Hiya welcome to the wonderful world of slimfast :flowers: hope you find slimfast a good diet to follow aswell as enjoying it.
What form of exercise do you do apart from running round after a little un which is hard work itself.

Hi Kazzy,

Yes I hope so. How long have you been doing SF? It looks like you're doing really well on it?

Up until last week I did very little exercise apart from walking with the buggy but I need to start! I've found an aerobics class that I like which is on Thurs and Sunday eves so I'm giving that a go. I went to my first one on Sunday and found it very tough but I felt so good afterwards. I'm awful at the gym and find it really hard to stay motivated so classes are the way for me to go I think as I can't escape them until they're over!

What about you? Also, am I right that you can have any snacks as long as they're under 100 cals or 300 cals in total each day??

Emx

Ive lost nearly 2 stone since april so well pleased with that i only weigh in monthly and had a bad bad month last month only lost a 1lb but i had alot of partys ,this month ive joined zumba and being doing 2 classes a week.
Any snack aslong as its 100 cals or under is fine,, i tend to have fruit as you get alot for your calories especially the soft fruit then i sit n pick at it like nibbling packets of crisps etc

Back