Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Hi!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Slimontheinside, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Slimontheinside

Slimontheinside Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi everyone,

My name is Emma and this is my first week of Slimfast (1st weigh in tomorrow - eek)!

I actually started Lipotrim TFR at the beginning of the week but switched to Slimfast on day 4 because I felt so ill and and faint on LT. I've been much better since I started Slimfast and I think/ hope it will be a more realistic programme for me to stick to long term. Having a meal to look forward to at the end of the day really helps and the 3 x 100 cal snacks allow me to function like a normal human being throughout the day - and not a totally starved maniac haha!

Ok so here are my stats...I'm 31, 5 ft 4 and weigh 12st 9 lbs - obese:cry:I've been on the overweight side for yrs but really gained weight after the birth of my son (now 18 months old). Way too many coffee/ cake mornings and long lunches!! Plus the broken nights sleep and tiredness meant my husband and I were calling out for takeaways much more than we should have done.

Anyway, I've decided enough is enough and that I need to get off my bum and do something about it! It's my sisters wedding on 11th Dec and I'm determined to be a yummy mummy by then! I don't want it spolit by feeling self concious and bad about myself.

My ultimate goal is to lose 3 stone but if I could lose 2 by 11th Dec I'd be over the moon.

I'll be coming on here lots for tips and advice so I hope to get to know you all through our shared ups and downs.

Bye for now.

Emx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    Hiya welcome to the wonderful world of slimfast :flowers: hope you find slimfast a good diet to follow aswell as enjoying it.
    What form of exercise do you do apart from running round after a little un which is hard work itself.

4. Slimontheinside

Slimontheinside Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi Kazzy,

Yes I hope so. How long have you been doing SF? It looks like you're doing really well on it?

Up until last week I did very little exercise apart from walking with the buggy but I need to start! I've found an aerobics class that I like which is on Thurs and Sunday eves so I'm giving that a go. I went to my first one on Sunday and found it very tough but I felt so good afterwards. I'm awful at the gym and find it really hard to stay motivated so classes are the way for me to go I think as I can't escape them until they're over!

What about you? Also, am I right that you can have any snacks as long as they're under 100 cals or 300 cals in total each day??

Emx

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    Ive lost nearly 2 stone since april so well pleased with that i only weigh in monthly and had a bad bad month last month only lost a 1lb but i had alot of partys ,this month ive joined zumba and being doing 2 classes a week.
    Any snack aslong as its 100 cals or under is fine,, i tend to have fruit as you get alot for your calories especially the soft fruit then i sit n pick at it like nibbling packets of crisps etc

6. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Welcome to Slimfast Emma. Please let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.