First meal out, help!

Kazicle

I'm going for my first meal out since I started back on plan to any Italian for lunch. Does anyone have any advice what the best thing to get would be? I'm not sure whether salad will be an option. Thanks in advance+

What's the place you are eating at called or do you not know yet? We can have a look at menus ahead of time if we know!

I usually go for Spag Bol and allow 8 syns, if you could get a side salad as well with it then even better, but just make sure they don't add nothing else to it like oil etc :)

It's a wee independent so they don't have the menu online. I've been before but my mind has blanked out everything that doesn't involve pizza, cheese and bread lol. Thanks Gemsta! Hopefully my will power will hold out!

Go for a tomato based pasta they are usually the best.

Had penne arribiata and have allowed 4 syns for oil or whatever. Delicious! Thanks for all the advice! :)

Tomato based pasta is good - or Italian restaurants usually do some sort of a chicken dish with veg / salad, that would be good.
Enjoy what you have, and don't worry too much. It's just one meal out of 21 in a week, so after just draw a line under it and get back on track - you'll be fine

Back