First meal replacement diet ever

LauraNya

When I was in highschool my weight fluctuated from 16-17 stone. I lost 6 and a half stone over the summer holidays whilst at college.
I have now gained back about 2 stone (the university weight gain really DOES exist D:)

Instead of spiraling into a pattern of healthy and unhealthy days which maintain my extra weight I have decided to start Slim and Save.

I've been reading the minimins forum for a while but after reading about a VLCD that lets you EAT! I was inspired to try it.

Just got my pack and i've had the cookies and cream milkshake (tastes like thick milk) and the orange drink mix with half a teaspoon of fiber powder.
So far i'm super happy with the taste and this is way cheaper for me (usually my shopping is £60 a week, healthy eating vegetarian diets drain money).

So far I am in love with the diet and will be posting here for motivation, progress tracking etc;
I will be posting my weight loss next tuesday

Good luck everyone :)

There is a Tuesday weighers thread if you want to post on that, also a 12 week summer challenge one, have a look and good luck :)

Awesome :D These threads are so motivational!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi, welcome and good luck on your journey

and this is way cheaper for me

Me too! I'm definitely saving money while doing this plan. Can't believe the price of my normal shopping bill (whether healthy or not) nowadays for just one person

Back